Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by deadcatpilot, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 01, 2012, 08:08 AM
Joined Nov 2012
2 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
multiwii pro atmega 2560 for sale.....

Hello all!
Severe newby Here.
Building my first quad copter. Its a deadcat configuration. Trying to do some FPV.
Ordered above controller from bobbyking, after looking at videos and it looked easy.....ha! Well getting ready to pick up a Naza. I'm not a big programmer. Simply just want to start hauling a camera around d and learn to fly with all the safegaurds I can have. So I'm listing this controller with GPS. This is the unit that hobbyking currently stocks. 70.00. But let it go for less. Please send me an offer if you are interested.
Thanks
Chad Twitty
Chad08flhx@gmail.com
deadcatpilot is offline Find More Posts by deadcatpilot
to remove ads between posts