HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 03, 2012, 03:08 AM
New Zealand, Otago, Dunedin
Joined Aug 2012
18 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mstopps View Post
Ya I got the same email. Very shady. I am not paying another $10. Makes me think twice about spending money at banggood.
Ditto - not impressed. And not good business practice no matter who or where you are.
GSVNoFixedAbodec is offline Find More Posts by GSVNoFixedAbodec
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 03, 2012, 07:33 AM
FPV Noob KD0VMK
United States, MO, Platte City
Joined Jun 2012
766 Posts
This morning I got an email from customer service stating that my order has been cancelled. No refund yet. I've never understood why companies do that (HK does the same thing)....they will cancel an order, but a refund doesn't come for a bit.

Hopefully it works out.

I really don't understand why they didn't honor the price though. I don't know what their margins are, but I bet that $23 (or whatever it was), was still above their cost. Even if it was slighly less, they would have sold 30 of these things to people here on the forums who would probably talk about how much fun they were. Then more sell.

Instead, they now have about 30 somewhat angry customers. Pretty poor choice in my book.
Chubbs is online now Find More Posts by Chubbs
Old Dec 03, 2012, 10:39 AM
United States, MA, Sterling
Joined Sep 2009
406 Posts
I got the same email asking ro $10 said no thanks and received a refund within 12 hours, so hopefully we should all be ok on this.
Beancounter is online now Find More Posts by Beancounter
Old Dec 03, 2012, 10:17 PM
United States, MO, Grandview
Joined Feb 2012
111 Posts
I was really looking forward to this but not at full price. Anybody try to counteroffer. An extra $5 maybe..lol.
mstopps is offline Find More Posts by mstopps
Old Dec 03, 2012, 10:25 PM
Sheboygan Falls, WI
Joined Nov 2006
1,730 Posts
they offered me $4 extra on my refund?
interplanet is offline Find More Posts by interplanet
Old Dec 03, 2012, 10:56 PM
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Feb 2011
316 Posts
And paypal holds the refund also for couple days
beercandan11 is offline Find More Posts by beercandan11
Old Dec 04, 2012, 06:11 PM
United States, NJ, Hillsborough
Joined Jun 2008
12 Posts
I ordered spares (v939) right after I got the deal. When I got the refund/pay extra mail, I asked for a cancellation for the both orders (they were not processed, I pasted the status in the mail). Next mail I get is the shipment notification for the spares, with another mail stating they shipped without spares which was not true. So, in effect, they blatantly ignored my cancellation orders for the spares and are asking another $10.00 for their own mistake. Obviously, not going to be my first stop for future purchases w. this type of "customer service".
hthob101 is offline Find More Posts by hthob101
Old Dec 04, 2012, 08:09 PM
Add Lightness
United States, MN, Minneapolis
Joined Dec 2011
302 Posts
they are about $42 from east coast USA shipped to you in like 4 days. T-Mart

http://www.tmart.com/ShopWays/Daily-Deals.html
MNadMan is offline Find More Posts by MNadMan
Old Dec 04, 2012, 09:01 PM
Certified Quad Crasher
Joined Aug 2012
26 Posts
T-Mart

Be careful dealing with T-Mart.

I ordered a heli, spare batteries and spare landing gear - all showing in stock and shipping from the US. I got an email saying they shipped the landing gear, but the other 2 items were back ordered and that they MAY be available in 2 weeks. I wrote back asking why they shipped a spare part when they couldn't deliver the item the spare part was purchased for and to just cancel my order.

They wrote back saying it was too late to cancel.The other 2 items shipped from China and I could expect them in about 4 weeks. So now I am waiting a month to get a heli they said was in stock in the US.

I am tempted to just refuse the shipment.
Lexx is offline Find More Posts by Lexx
Old Dec 05, 2012, 09:10 PM
Changing one life at a time...
United States, NJ, Pemberton Township
Joined Aug 2010
419 Posts
Well, they are processing my refund now. i noticed the Syma 107g is now 51% off at $18.99. I wonder if the same thing will happen with that?

http://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-Ge...m-p-36759.html
JimStanmore is offline Find More Posts by JimStanmore
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Plans On My Build List
Old Dec 05, 2012, 09:25 PM
Now where did I leave my jar?
USA, NC, Huntersville
Joined Jul 2008
4,096 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimStanmore View Post
Well, they are processing my refund now. i noticed the Syma 107g is now 51% off at $18.99. I wonder if the same thing will happen with that?

http://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-Ge...m-p-36759.html
Looks like their entire website is down right now.
Murman is online now Find More Posts by Murman
RCG Plus Member
Old Dec 06, 2012, 08:08 PM
Sheboygan Falls, WI
Joined Nov 2006
1,730 Posts
Well, they offered me $4 extra to refund my order, which I thought was kinda weird in the first place, so today I get a partial refund from the order of $22, then I get a refund for $4 for the rest of the $26, what a joke.
interplanet is offline Find More Posts by interplanet
Old Dec 06, 2012, 09:10 PM
Add Lightness
United States, MN, Minneapolis
Joined Dec 2011
302 Posts
Me and my flying bud as well as about 8 other people have ordered the V929 from T-Mart for $51 with not a problem.
They are in the East Coast and you get them in 4 days - at least in Minnesota.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexx View Post
Be careful dealing with T-Mart.

I ordered a heli, spare batteries and spare landing gear - all showing in stock and shipping from the US. I got an email saying they shipped the landing gear, but the other 2 items were back ordered and that they MAY be available in 2 weeks. I wrote back asking why they shipped a spare part when they couldn't deliver the item the spare part was purchased for and to just cancel my order.

They wrote back saying it was too late to cancel.The other 2 items shipped from China and I could expect them in about 4 weeks. So now I am waiting a month to get a heli they said was in stock in the US.

I am tempted to just refuse the shipment.
MNadMan is offline Find More Posts by MNadMan
Old Dec 14, 2012, 01:38 PM
GOT WINGS
United States, TX, Wilbarger
Joined Apr 2012
2,626 Posts
v202 @$26.68

My faith in Banggood is restored, because I had procrastinated for a while, and then did not have internet service for a week, I had not done anything about my order of the V202. This morning I got an e-mail from Banggood Customer Service saying they had shipped the V202 for that sale price, and they even provided a tracking number
siriusflier is offline Find More Posts by siriusflier
Old Dec 14, 2012, 02:35 PM
FPV Noob KD0VMK
United States, MO, Platte City
Joined Jun 2012
766 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusflier View Post
My faith in Banggood is restored, because I had procrastinated for a while, and then did not have internet service for a week, I had not done anything about my order of the V202. This morning I got an e-mail from Banggood Customer Service saying they had shipped the V202 for that sale price, and they even provided a tracking number
So, he who hesitates is....rewarded?!? My dad was so wrong!!!

Good for them for honoring the sale price. They should have done that for everything. With the prices they pay for toys like this, I bet they still would have made money by selling them for $26.
Chubbs is online now Find More Posts by Chubbs