SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Dec 11, 2003, 10:17 PM
Crete Il
Joined Nov 2003
81 Posts
Question
1/4 Scale Sig Cub

All right, check this one out. I traded a friend of mine a Aeroglas Bearcat, for a Sig 1/4 Cub. To be honest, I don't like Cubs, they remind me of slow moving yellow sky slugs.[BUT] it has a OS Gemini 120 for power, really cool. That is why I wanted to know what the diff is between a original Gemini 120 and the Gemini II. Well anyway, I think that I've grown fond of my yellow Sky Pig, and wanted to know if anyone has had any stick time with a 1/4 yellow Sky Pig, and if there is any BAD things to watch out for, such as low speed stalls, snap rolls on take off and all of the ugly little things that live inside of big tail draggers. p.s. to all of the Cub fanatics out there who want to remove my tonsils' "yes I still have them" for cutting down their beloved Cubs, I really do kinda like the, uh, big, uh, ugly, akward, YELLOW SKY PIG ! hahahahahah. Drew
Drew's M-1 is offline Find More Posts by Drew's M-1
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 12, 2003, 09:20 AM
USA, TX, Trophy Club
Joined May 2002
14,519 Posts
Man fly one. I loved my 1/4 scale clipped cub. One of my all time favorites - and you don't have to do a yellow one!

Mike
pda4you is offline Find More Posts by pda4you
RCG Plus Member