wamsy55 is offline Find More Posts by wamsy55
Old Dec 16, 2012, 04:05 PM
United States, TX, Austin
Joined Nov 2011
48 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wamsy55 View Post
I have some new ones to show ya!
Sweet! This is going to be one heck of a good time! Austin in the Spring and 3DHS, what more could you ask for?
Usual Suspect is offline Find More Posts by Usual Suspect
Old Dec 18, 2012, 10:41 PM
Ku-Meeeeeeeeezzzzzz
central tx
Joined Apr 2009
1,933 Posts
anybody know if that 3dhs trailer is headed to tx?..can we get a little sumthin sumthin maybe just a crumb. tell us sumthin puuuuuhlease
Elixir220 is online now Find More Posts by Elixir220
Old Dec 19, 2012, 08:34 AM View Post
john little
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Excessive Advertising (Spam). Show it to me anyway.
Old Dec 27, 2012, 09:29 PM
3D Heli and Planes
United States, TX, Round Rock
Joined Nov 2009
275 Posts
I have some unfortunate news. Circuit of Americas is host the Motor GT race the same weekend as the Austin FLI which has drained our resources of hotels. Because of this we will have to delay the FLI event till next year. It is very cool to have an F1 track in our backyard, but it is now costing us in many different ways. Sorry for the bad news guys.
jbdww is offline Find More Posts by jbdww
Old Dec 27, 2012, 09:45 PM
San Antonio, TX
Joined Feb 2010
179 Posts
Joe, any chance to move it to a different weekend or even another site? We're pretty far out and may be able to still do something.

Frank
FlyingFrankie is offline Find More Posts by FlyingFrankie
Old Dec 27, 2012, 10:46 PM
Ku-Meeeeeeeeezzzzzz
central tx
Joined Apr 2009
1,933 Posts
Franky and the rest of the world

lets keep it real we are going to change the dates relabel the event and move forward . no worries Franky we gonna make something happen brah

Eddie

ps
what small animal rhymes with diesel?
Old Dec 27, 2012, 10:49 PM
Joined Nov 2011
48 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFrankie View Post
Joe, any chance to move it to a different weekend or even another site? We're pretty far out and may be able to still do something.

Frank
No doubt. Seems a bit irrational for the first option to be canceling the event completely. Would the week prior or after not work?
Old Dec 27, 2012, 11:52 PM
Joined Nov 2011
48 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elixir220 View Post
Franky and the rest of the world

lets keep it real we are going to change the dates relabel the event and move forward . no worries Franky we gonna make something happen brah

Eddie

ps
what small animal rhymes with diesel?
Gotcha. I thought I smelled a WEASEL. In my opinion it's their loss. It's not like they supported Hucktoberfest and that was a great event.

I am looking forward to the next great ARCA event.
Last edited by Usual Suspect; Dec 28, 2012 at 12:02 AM.
Old Dec 28, 2012, 12:11 AM View Post
Elixir220
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Trolling (Provocation). It is temporarily hidden while Elixir220 edits it. Show it to me anyway.
Old Dec 28, 2012, 01:12 AM
San Antonio, TX
Joined Feb 2010
179 Posts
I do want to know....something smells of BS here. The past few years I've seen the clubs across Texas getting along more and more in coming together as fliers to throw down and have some fun with your buds.

Let's host it it at Kingsbury then if hotels are the issue.

Lately I've been getting the feeling there are forums, companies, and individuals who are driving wedges between groups and clubs. I hate to see that happen and the club leadership in all the clubs can easily prevent it from happening. Clubs are non-profits and don't need to please any one "individual". These individuals or companies really don't do that much for the club as much as they serve their own interests.

What I see inevitably happening is those who promote this kind of BS will not have very warm welcomes at the flying fields. It's already happening here in San Antonio.

Frank
FlyingFrankie is offline Find More Posts by FlyingFrankie
Old Dec 28, 2012, 02:38 AM
Ku-Meeeeeeeeezzzzzz
central tx
Joined Apr 2009
1,933 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFrankie View Post
I do want to know....something smells of BS here. The past few years I've seen the clubs across Texas getting along more and more in coming together as fliers to throw down and have some fun with your buds.

Let's host it it at Kingsbury then if hotels are the issue.

Lately I've been getting the feeling there are forums, companies, and individuals who are driving wedges between groups and clubs. I hate to see that happen and the club leadership in all the clubs can easily prevent it from happening. Clubs are non-profits and don't need to please any one "individual". These individuals or companies really don't do that much for the club as much as they serve their own interests.

What I see inevitably happening is those who promote this kind of BS will not have very warm welcomes at the flying fields. It's already happening here in San Antonio.

Frank
i love you Franky...thnx for reading through the bs.

wrap you head around this..3drcforums was censoring me on rcgroups telling me chnage what i had posted when i refused to change any of my post they tried to get the club to put a leash on me. i have the emails to prove it. next thing i know the club president is telling me he had been requested to have me removed from my clubs roster.(in so many words of course) and yes i have the emails to prove that too. it didnt hit me right away but as days passed it sunk in. i got upset...did they really try to get my kicked out of my own club?
Old Dec 28, 2012, 08:36 AM
Killeen TX
Joined Dec 2006
1,441 Posts
sucks.
i just read the Freeze Fly was canceled too?
man whats going on. we drive from killeen for all the austin events and really enjoy them.
lets get something going! anything!
STANG KILLA SS is offline Find More Posts by STANG KILLA SS
Closed Thread