SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by AlexanderCSD, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 29, 2012, 04:49 PM
USA, VA, Chesapeake
Joined Dec 2010
8 Posts
Trader Rating: 8
Sold
Trex 700 Scale For Sale

I have this Trex 700E KX018E04T Flybarless with Futaba CGY750, Futaba BLS251 on the tail. The helicopter has a CUSTOM MADE, premium, top of the line operational navigation light SYSTEM by LIGLOW, Super bright landing light on the nose and all can be controlled from your Futaba radio to strobe, landing light off, landing light on, etc. All of the cyclic servos are stock Align servos. Separate lipo controls the navigation lights. The Fuselage is the Align scale that was modified for use on this Trex 700; AND because the Trex 700E is so powerful, the flight is very nimble. The ESC is the GOOD Castle Creations 120HV. The blades are ALIGN 3G blades that came with the helicopter. The helicopter comes with (2) 6 cell Gen Ace 5000 mah lipos. The nose cone has been repaired in the past before the navigation light were installed. The nose was in a box with a towel covering it and my gf put an iron in the box and cracked it. The helicopter has about 7 scale flights on it and it is very stable and flies great and looks really cool at dusk with the navigation lights on. I have about $2300.00 in this project. I am building a Vario Notar and need funds to finish it. I would like to get 1500.00 but won't turn down any serious offer.

If you fly with the Futaba 18MZ or 14MZ I an email the model setting to you so you can add them to your radio and you can fly the same day it arrives at your door.

I work in shipping so the helicopter will be professionally packaged and shipped (purchaser pays actual shipping) UPS.
AlexanderCSD is offline Find More Posts by AlexanderCSD
Last edited by AlexanderCSD; Nov 29, 2012 at 05:01 PM. Reason: missed information
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread