Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Foodstamps, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 29, 2012, 11:49 AM
Canada, QC, Dollard-des-Ormeaux
Joined Nov 2010
2 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
For Sale
450 Pro Night Flying Kit

Since I sold my 450 Pro, I don't need this anymore. Comes with LED covered canopy, tail boom tail fin and CF tail control rod.

Canopy: Fusuno unpainted canopy. Blue on top, red in the middle, white on the bottom, green inside

Tail boom: CF tail boom. Red on the side with breaks for the tail support rods.

Tail fin: Green on both sides with a UV LED pointed at the blades if you want to use the KBDD tail blades.

CF tail control rod: This is included because the standard tail rod guides do not fit on the LED studded tail boom. The CF tail rod does not need the guides, so it completes the kit.

Runs off of 2S or 3S. I run 2S and I have no problem flying a football field away at night. 3S is crazy bright (light up the ground bright). The hot glue isn't super awesome, but it does the job and hasn't failed me yet (it's better with the lights off, if you know what I mean...)

I also have a set of RotorTech Luminous 320mm night blades. These are 10X brighter than the Align night blades and fly like Radix 325 FBLs. They also run off of watch batteries (no sketchy charger to deal with). These have 5 flights and are mint. I will only sell the RotorTech night blades with the night flight kit

Canopy, Boom, Tail fin, CF tail control rod: 50$ CAD Shipped

RotorTech Night Blades: 50$ CAD

Foodstamps is offline Find More Posts by Foodstamps
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 22, 2013, 08:32 AM
UK / Germany
Joined Nov 2001
630 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Is this still available?

What would you charge for shipping to the UK?
pgleesonuk is offline Find More Posts by pgleesonuk