HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 29, 2012, 01:31 PM
Foamie Freak!
United States, NC, Cornelius
Joined May 2012
87 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverJayhawk View Post
it doesn't matter who says what or whatever data is provided. Republicans and Conservatives will never admit the economy is getting better under a democrat. Home prices increasing, GDP up, Unemployment down (Lies! Conspiracies!), whatever.

Republicans need the economy to be in shambles for their political purposes. They care not one bit about the lives of the people.
Sucks for us, dont it? We agree on some things, some we dont, but I am stone tired of all 500 some odd of all of them!
Leather Helmet is offline Find More Posts by Leather Helmet
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 29, 2012, 01:43 PM
D W
I love you man.
United States, NY, Pelham
Joined Sep 2002
2,743 Posts
Quote:

Republicans need the economy to be in shambles for their political purposes. They care not one bit about the lives of the people.
Oh come now. Really? All of them? That's silly.
D W is online now Find More Posts by D W
Old Nov 29, 2012, 02:07 PM
Epoxy & CA Investor
United States, CO, Denver
Joined May 2010
2,592 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by D W View Post
Certainly not all. But once i see Benghazi not being used for political maneuvering to get a Mass. senate seat, I'll believe they've (and Fox News) moved on and might actually care about the economy and country.
DenverJayhawk is offline Find More Posts by DenverJayhawk
Old Nov 29, 2012, 02:24 PM
Borders, language & culture
United States, TN, Maryville
Joined Jun 2001
213 Posts
Quote:
Certainly not all. But once i see Benghazi not being used for political maneuvering to get a Mass. senate seat, I'll believe they've (and Fox News) moved on and might actually care about the economy and country.
Denver, dont forget who set the example to politicize disasters. Obammys right hand man preaching not to let a good disaster go to waste.
AintQytRite is online now Find More Posts by AintQytRite
Old Nov 29, 2012, 04:28 PM
Epoxy & CA Investor
United States, CO, Denver
Joined May 2010
2,592 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AintQytRite View Post
Denver, dont forget who set the example to politicize disasters. Obammys right hand man preaching not to let a good disaster go to waste.
Difference is I don't recall him being an elected policy maker or even running for public office.

Morons spout off at the mouth all the time. Can't control what they say. Look at your two boys comments about god's will on rape and self abortion. I know they aren't representative of all Repubs.
DenverJayhawk is offline Find More Posts by DenverJayhawk
Old Nov 29, 2012, 04:38 PM
D W
I love you man.
Joined Sep 2002
2,743 Posts
Quote:

I know they aren't representative of all Repubs.
Well yay! We're making progress.
Old Nov 29, 2012, 04:41 PM
Borders, language & culture
United States, TN, Maryville
Joined Jun 2001
213 Posts
Quote:
Difference is I don't recall him being an elected policy maker or even running for public office.

Morons spout off at the mouth all the time. Can't control what they say. Look at your two boys comments about god's will on rape and self abortion. I know they aren't representative of all Repubs.
What difference does it make if they are elected or appointed by the elected? Its still
ne party in power using a tragedy for political gain.
AintQytRite is online now Find More Posts by AintQytRite
Old Nov 29, 2012, 05:28 PM
Expo/DualRates = Lack of Skill
San Diego, CA
Joined Mar 2009
789 Posts
Quote:
How'd it fly?

Did you have to do a sliding tray? Imagine all the weight I'm saving avoiding that!
I used the Du-Bro 215 mixer to get elevon capability with my Attack 4 radio. I never really flew it, I only did a few test glides in my yard.
typeRA is online now Find More Posts by typeRA
Old Nov 29, 2012, 05:31 PM
D W
I love you man.
Joined Sep 2002
2,743 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by typeRA View Post
I used the Du-Bro 215 mixer to get elevon capability with my Attack 4 radio. I never really flew it, I only did a few test glides in my yard.
Hee, hee. Don't feel bad. I've got quite a few planes sitting around that didn't get far past a short maiden and then set aside. Some didn't even maiden (yet?). Like I said, I like to BUILD.
Old Nov 29, 2012, 09:42 PM
foamie re-cycler
United States, WV
Joined Nov 2004
2,105 Posts
Quote:
I've earned every warning point I've recieved .....and a few I didn't....
daddiozz is offline Find More Posts by daddiozz
Old Nov 29, 2012, 09:51 PM
D W
I love you man.
Joined Sep 2002
2,743 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by daddiozz View Post
I've earned every warning point I've recieved .....and a few I didn't....

If reading comprehension were pointable you'd have just earned another!
Old Dec 05, 2012, 12:26 PM
Devon UK
Joined Jan 2009
813 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisBean View Post
You make my blood boil.
yep— i appear to have this talent
POWERGROOVES is offline Find More Posts by POWERGROOVES
Old Dec 05, 2012, 01:05 PM
Joined Jun 2010
288 Posts
Yup, it's addicting. I read it every day for laughs. Everybody here is usually very nice but the exception is ok with me too. Excellent moderators that seem fair.

I also have a wood shop and watch a few sites on this subject also. Some of these sites are really unruly and will not treat you nice. Even the moderators are a bit loony. Right now on the Woodnet forum there are a bunch of guys licking there wounds and ego from being banned from another site . I wouldn't go this loony site if you paid me. It's amazing how many people will put up with being bullied.
Wood Net is super cool with good ideas and help. A good site to visit if you do wood working. Nothing like having big machinery to saw Balsa.
Aaron 1 is offline Find More Posts by Aaron 1
Old Dec 05, 2012, 02:42 PM
Trons and Fumes
Fallon, NV
Joined Mar 2007
5,033 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by POWERGROOVES View Post
I can not see the point in posting something that does’nt offend someone
I can not see the reason to post something that DOES offend someone.

And, to be clear, a post that offends someone may not break a rule, and a post that does not may actually break a rule.

It isn't whether someone gets offended that is relevant, it is whether a moderator sees an infraction in a reported post (without regard for whether someone actually got offended).
wrightme is offline Find More Posts by wrightme
Old Dec 05, 2012, 02:43 PM
Trons and Fumes
Fallon, NV
Joined Mar 2007
5,033 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AintQytRite View Post
wow, let me say this one more time. ET is not suspended, and also is not banned or otherwise prohibited or restricted from use at RCG
Actually, as being the recipient of enough points to earn a ban in the recent past, it is very likely that he still has enough active points to restrict his posting activity to areas other than LTUP.
wrightme is offline Find More Posts by wrightme