Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Dec 08, 2012, 10:03 AM
turn, turn, turn.
Athol, Massachusetts
Joined Oct 2005
10,189 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightme View Post
Not following your line of reasoning at all.
You can deduce things just like he can deduce things.
It does not entail, knowing something.
Kenny Sharp is online now Find More Posts by Kenny Sharp
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 08, 2012, 10:05 AM
Trons and Fumes
wrightme's Avatar
Fallon, NV
Joined Mar 2007
5,033 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Sharp View Post
You said the same thing a bunch of times already in this thread.
Yes. He hasn't gotten it yet. In fact, even with repetition, he still responds that it isn't true.
wrightme is offline Find More Posts by wrightme
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 08, 2012, 10:06 AM
Trons and Fumes
wrightme's Avatar
Fallon, NV
Joined Mar 2007
5,033 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Sharp View Post
You can deduce things just like he can deduce things.
It does not entail, knowing something.
Um, yes, that is what i was stating.


I replied that he can not 'know' who has 'ruffled skirts,' and his reply confirmed that.


So?
wrightme is offline Find More Posts by wrightme
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 08, 2012, 10:07 AM
turn, turn, turn.
Athol, Massachusetts
Joined Oct 2005
10,189 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightme View Post
Um, yes, that is what i was stating.


I replied that he can not 'know' who has 'ruffled skirts,' and his reply confirmed that.


So?
So why keep repeating that he doesn't know?
Kenny Sharp is online now Find More Posts by Kenny Sharp
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 08, 2012, 10:08 AM
Trons and Fumes
wrightme's Avatar
Fallon, NV
Joined Mar 2007
5,033 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverJayhawk View Post
Wrong again. It doesn't mean I don't know. It just means I don't have proof,vwhich I have repeatedly acknowledged several times even though you still haven't accepted that fact.
Without proof, you do not 'know.'


Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ
When a user says I publicly attacked them in a light hearted back and forth exchange with only that member then I get a point for it within a hour , I don't think it is that likely that it was a differnet user that reported me. Of course I don't have proof and its possible it was someone else. But I don't think it is that likely.
To you, it may not be likely. But, as you say, you only guess, you do not 'know.'
wrightme is offline Find More Posts by wrightme
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 08, 2012, 10:09 AM
turn, turn, turn.
Athol, Massachusetts
Joined Oct 2005
10,189 Posts
I'd ask again, but I really don't want to keep repeating myself.
Kenny Sharp is online now Find More Posts by Kenny Sharp
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 08, 2012, 10:09 AM
Trons and Fumes
wrightme's Avatar
Fallon, NV
Joined Mar 2007
5,033 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Sharp View Post
So why keep repeating that he doesn't know?
Sigh.


You are simply here to argue, aren't you.


Because he keeps replying to that as if he does know.

And now, he says he can guess, but doesn't have proof, which is the same as not knowing, and I will point that out, and he will AGAIN reply as if I am incorrect.


It is correct to state that he does not know. When he replies that I am wrong, it isn't me who is incorrect.
wrightme is offline Find More Posts by wrightme
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 08, 2012, 10:13 AM
Trons and Fumes
wrightme's Avatar
Fallon, NV
Joined Mar 2007
5,033 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Sharp View Post
I'd ask again, but I really don't want to keep repeating myself.
Sigh.


Had he simply admitted that he didn't know, it would be over already.

And, his guess is enough for him to alter his behavior, giving lie to his 'need information to alter behavior.' And, his 'cause-effect' hypothesis will not achieve his desired result, but that does not seem to matter to him.

Thus, the information he desires is for some other reason than any desire of his to alter his behavior. If he really wanted to alter his behavior, he already HAS enough data to do so. But, unless he alters behavior across the board, he will NOT achieve an objective of reducing warnings; except to the extent that he reduces infractions as a percentage of his overall activity.
wrightme is offline Find More Posts by wrightme
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 08, 2012, 10:15 AM
Epoxy & CA Investor
DenverJayhawk's Avatar
United States, CO, Denver
Joined May 2010
2,568 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightme View Post
Without proof, you do not 'know.'


To you, it may not be likely. But, as you say, you only guess, you do not 'know.'
One can deduce based on history without having the evidence to prove it. This is what i have maintained from the beginning. It was not a recent change in positioning.

The fact that you avoided my question further supports my theory.
DenverJayhawk is offline Find More Posts by DenverJayhawk
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 08, 2012, 10:23 AM
Epoxy & CA Investor
DenverJayhawk's Avatar
United States, CO, Denver
Joined May 2010
2,568 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightme View Post
Sigh.


You are simply here to argue, aren't you.


Because he keeps replying to that as if he does know.

And now, he says he can guess, but doesn't have proof, which is the same as not knowing, and I will point that out, and he will AGAIN reply as if I am incorrect.


It is correct to state that he does not know. When he replies that I am wrong, it isn't me who is incorrect.
Prove that i am wrong and answer the question then.
DenverJayhawk is offline Find More Posts by DenverJayhawk
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 08, 2012, 10:26 AM
Trons and Fumes
wrightme's Avatar
Fallon, NV
Joined Mar 2007
5,033 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverJayhawk View Post
One can deduce based on history without having the evidence to prove it. This is what i have maintained from the beginning. It was not a recent change in positioning.
So, clearly, you do not 'know.' Yet each time I stated that, you tried to say I was incorrect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ
The fact that you avoided my question further supports my theory.
No, it does not support your theory.
wrightme is offline Find More Posts by wrightme
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 08, 2012, 10:27 AM
Trons and Fumes
wrightme's Avatar
Fallon, NV
Joined Mar 2007
5,033 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverJayhawk View Post
Prove that i am wrong and answer the question then.
You ARE wrong, as NONE of us know who reported posts.

If madsci did, or if I did, does not preclude other reporters. If you 'deduce' that it is me and/or madsci, you are forgetting that others can still report you, without either of US even reading your posts.

When you view it personally as you are, you are missing the reality completely.


When you earn points, it isn't the fault of someone like me or madsci; it is you who created a rule infraction. Change that, and you don't earn points. If you have to use some 'theory' to choose who to 'tone it down' with, you miss the obvious. Which is, you might want to simply choose to 'tone it down' across the board.
wrightme is offline Find More Posts by wrightme
Last edited by wrightme; Dec 08, 2012 at 10:36 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 08, 2012, 10:43 AM
ὅπερ ἔδει δεῖξαι
Gerald's Avatar
Joined May 2000
3,335 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightme View Post
Sigh.


You are simply here to argue, aren't you.
The same can be said of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightme
Had he simply admitted that he didn't know, it would be over already.
It could also be over already if you didn't insist on having the last word trying to force such an "admission".
Gerald is offline Find More Posts by Gerald
Last edited by Gerald; Dec 11, 2012 at 08:30 AM. Reason: someone complained that cartoon was trolling.
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 08, 2012, 11:17 AM
Build/Fly/Crash/Repeat
United States, HI, Kapalua
Joined Jan 2002
1,198 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerald View Post
^^^
Irony post of the week.
I started to say much the same but then saw you had already beat me to it.

I'm more inclined to call it Irony Post of the Year, however.
CoastalFlyer is offline Find More Posts by CoastalFlyer
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 08, 2012, 11:42 AM
Registered User
CrazyLittle's Avatar
United States, OH, Brilliant
Joined Sep 2011
381 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerald View Post
^^^
Irony post of the week.
Spot-on.
CrazyLittle is offline Find More Posts by CrazyLittle
Last edited by CrazyLittle; Dec 09, 2012 at 12:21 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion This Week's Most Understated Headline herrmill Life, The Universe, and Politics 39 Jul 12, 2012 04:04 PM
Yippee! OMG this is the most I've laughed in ages! Teamsherman Australia 2 Apr 23, 2012 05:08 PM
Discussion Boat Chase(Most Fun u Will Ever Have With Your Boat) celuffka Dock Talk 0 Apr 14, 2012 06:14 PM
Discussion Where did most of this forum go? aaron_jeffrey Free Flight 2 Feb 26, 2011 01:52 PM