HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 28, 2012, 12:41 AM
United States, CA, San Diego
Joined Jul 2009
386 Posts
Suggestion
Navigation request

When I first log on to RCGroups I go to MyRCGroups and read through my subscribed threads. After finishing the unread posts in one I go to the next and do the same, then the next. Nothing extraordinary here I'm sure. But sometimes there's quite a bit of catching up to do.

What would be very convenient is if, at the bottom of the page there was a "Return to MyRCGroups" just like the "Return to [whatever forum the thread you're reading is on]". Could just hit the home key I guess but this would help me be really lazy.
onewire is offline Find More Posts by onewire
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 28, 2012, 10:52 AM
Joined Apr 2012
811 Posts
Hi there,

While this is not in the exact location you were suggesting, there is a link to MyRCGroups in the footer of each page, last on the list under "projects." Hope this helps!
awagar is offline Find More Posts by awagar
Old Nov 28, 2012, 11:42 PM
United States, CA, San Diego
Joined Jul 2009
386 Posts
I never even noticed that. Thanks for responding.
onewire is offline Find More Posts by onewire