HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 27, 2012, 10:59 AM
Joined Jul 2012
19 Posts
Discussion
Shumate F14 Tomcat wing swing set up question.

Hi
I have just got to the stage of adjusting the wing sweep angles prior to sticking the assembly on to the fuselage. The problem I have is getting sufficient swing angle when using the Flap switch on my Spectrum 6i Tx. I can get sufficient angular movement if I use the Gear switch with the gain set to max 140% but using the flap switch set to max I only can get about 50% of that required. I also need to mix some up elev in when the wing is swept back, to compensate for the nose down pitching moment but this function does not appear to be possible if I use the Gear switch. Anyone got any ideas from their own experiences with this model design?

Tony
lotsofcats is offline Find More Posts by lotsofcats
to remove ads between posts