HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 28, 2012, 11:17 AM
Rocket Programmer
United States, AZ, Mesa
Joined Jul 2007
25,419 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wiz View Post
After all this talking I think I'm just going to go to the LHS and buy a coax Blade and some spares the guy there recommends. Then if the kid needs more parts maybe he can get them there.
I think that's a good idea. My LHS has gift cards, see if maybe you can get one of those and drop it in with a note saying to spend it on spare parts. I think it's a good idea to put a note of explanation that it's a hobby quality chopper that can always be repaired.
jasmine2501 is offline Find More Posts by jasmine2501
to remove ads between posts