HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 30, 2012, 09:03 AM
FPV Noob KD0VMK
United States, MO, Platte City
Joined Jun 2012
431 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc-e View Post
Well, it's a week since the Black Friday sale and my order still hasn't shipped. That's not a joke. I'll give HK a couple of more days, then I'll call my credit card...
I placed 3 orders that day...2 from the international warehouse, and 1 from the USA warehouse. The USA warehouse is the only one that has NOT shipped yet. Seems odd...

I would agree with the above though, if you want your items within a week, HK is not the place to go. They've been very slow in the past (many of my orders take 40+ days to arrive), but they have yet to let me down. Everything always shows up eventually.
Chubbs is offline Find More Posts by Chubbs
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 30, 2012, 09:05 AM
United States, SC, Myrtle Beach
Joined Jun 2011
407 Posts
+1

I had 3 orders from the USA and 2 from international all placed monday. The 2 international orders are shipped and trackable. None of the USA orders have shipped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubbs View Post
I placed 3 orders that day...2 from the international warehouse, and 1 from the USA warehouse. The USA warehouse is the only one that has NOT shipped yet. Seems odd...

I would agree with the above though, if you want your items within a week, HK is not the place to go. They've been very slow in the past (many of my orders take 40+ days to arrive), but they have yet to let me down. Everything always shows up eventually.
DudeInMyrtleBch is offline Find More Posts by DudeInMyrtleBch
Old Dec 02, 2012, 01:46 PM
United States, MO, Grandview
Joined Feb 2012
111 Posts
Just got notified this morning my usa free ship order is packed and now shipped. I was hoping it was almost here like last time they never updated my order status and that the extended week sale would be a little more tempting. I was looking at that talon quad frame and control board but international shipping always a little high.
mstopps is offline Find More Posts by mstopps
Old Dec 02, 2012, 02:08 PM
United States, SC, Myrtle Beach
Joined Jun 2011
407 Posts
I got notification yesterday that one of mine has shipped from the US warehouse. Should be trackable tomorrow.
DudeInMyrtleBch is offline Find More Posts by DudeInMyrtleBch
Old Dec 02, 2012, 08:25 PM
Live to fly!
United States, NJ, Fair Lawn
Joined Nov 2002
3,077 Posts
Yeah, I got a notification this afternoon that my stuff is packed and ready for shipping.
doc-e is offline Find More Posts by doc-e
Old Dec 02, 2012, 09:06 PM
United States, WV, Morgantown
Joined Aug 2012
59 Posts
I got notification too.... yippi
paisa is online now Find More Posts by paisa
Old Dec 03, 2012, 12:35 AM
United States, MN, St Paul
Joined Jan 2011
267 Posts
My stuff arrived on Friday

Haven't used any of it though. Shame cause I really want to try out that soldering station. I've just been too lazy & procrastination has got the best of me. It's even been like a month since I last flew. Ugh.
midnightsabotage is online now Find More Posts by midnightsabotage
Old Dec 05, 2012, 08:29 AM
United States, SC, Greer
Joined Oct 2008
127 Posts
I placed 2 orders on BF sale day. 1 rather large order with a ton of items and paid shipping and it all shipped out on Fri. last week. Now the other order was tiny (just 2 lipos and free shipping) and it STILL sits there. Those two lipos still show 10+ in stock, I dont get it. What, just because 1 order was free shipping they just put off shipping out that order as long as godly possible? I am calling my credit card to cancel payment if it does'nt ship by tomm!
mr.pickle is offline Find More Posts by mr.pickle
Old Dec 05, 2012, 09:31 AM
FPV Noob KD0VMK
United States, MO, Platte City
Joined Jun 2012
431 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.pickle View Post
I am calling my credit card to cancel payment if it does'nt ship by tomm!
I would contact HK customer service before getting the credit card company involved. That will likely just make a mess of things.

HK is slow to ship sometimes, and that sucks...but they aren't going to screw you. I've had one order (out of about 15) go bad (it didn't ship for over a month). When I contacted them about it, they refunded my money in full.

Just shoot them an email. They've always responded to me, even if they're slow.
Chubbs is offline Find More Posts by Chubbs
Old Dec 05, 2012, 10:00 AM
Suspended Account
United States, AZ, Tucson
Joined Mar 2012
3,265 Posts
Sometimes Hobby King waits 2 weeks or more before shipping! They are not worryed as they have your money.
goldsworthy is offline Find More Posts by goldsworthy
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Dec 05, 2012, 12:03 PM
United States, SC, Greer
Joined Oct 2008
127 Posts
oh they dont have my money yet!! all it takes is a call to the cc company.
Already contacted HK CS and was told nothin, and was given the run around (as usual)
The real problem here is, I knew better!
mr.pickle is offline Find More Posts by mr.pickle
Last edited by mr.pickle; May 20, 2013 at 01:08 AM.