SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Micubano, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 27, 2012, 12:09 AM
Chad deQuevedo of Olyphant, PA
United States, PA, Olyphant
Joined Aug 2012
580 Posts
Discussion
EDF Jets? Why not.

I have now added the Great Planes F-86 Sabre to my collection. Time Flys Hobbies in Dickson City, PA had them for $50 on Black Friday, so I figured that was a sign that I must have one. So now it's helis, SC trucks, a boat, a quadcopter and a jet. Helis are still my favorite.

I did have an awesome Thanksgiving weekend of flying my little ones. I got in at least an hour total each day. In the end, my MCX2 needed a new frame from letting the kids fly and I took out a main blade on my MSR and almost cracked the Nano CP X canopy in half on a bad battery, but everything was fixed or replaced quickly.
Micubano is offline Find More Posts by Micubano
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Optim 80 CP Review
to remove ads between posts