HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 25, 2012, 03:05 AM
United States, AL, Huntsville
Joined May 2011
229 Posts
Help!
No way to save OSD parameters! HELP!!

I am trying to configure the ET OSD for the first time. I have my logger working and the eagle eyes working, however I am having a problem configuring the onscreen OSD parameters. For some reason, when I set up all of the parameters and I must hit ok to save, there isnt any bottom row on my OSD configuration page, without any bottom row of buttons, I have no way to save, thus making the OSD useless..

How can I get the bottom row to appear? Please see graphic for better explanation.
Thanks!
funkmanusa is offline Find More Posts by funkmanusa
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 25, 2012, 04:39 PM
United States, CA, Hollister
Joined Jan 2006
47 Posts
I don't see anything that could have disabled that section. Have you tried a basic PC reboot? If that doesn't work try to reinstall the software. Save what ever config settings you may have to a different folder in case you have to do a uninstall.
Soyrico is offline Find More Posts by Soyrico
Old Nov 25, 2012, 04:43 PM
Joined May 2011
229 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soyrico View Post
I don't see anything that could have disabled that section. Have you tried a basic PC reboot? If that doesn't work try to reinstall the software. Save what ever config settings you may have to a different folder in case you have to do a uninstall.
Thanks for the reply, yes, rebooted a few times, just re-installed as well, latest elogger version, non-beta...ugh.

The second line of buttons isnt even listed, just the first row..
Old Nov 26, 2012, 12:59 PM
Joined Nov 2003
4,906 Posts
funkman, that's strange. Can you confirm that the scrollbar to the right of the page won't let you scroll down to show the additional buttons? If not, what version of our software are you running, what is the screen resolution of your PC monitor, and what type of PC is it?
billpa is online now Find More Posts by billpa
Site Sponsor
Old Nov 26, 2012, 01:02 PM
Joined May 2011
229 Posts
[QUOTE=billpa;23367901]funkman, that's strange. Can you confirm that the scrollbar to the right of the page won't let you scroll down to show the additional buttons? If not, what version of our software are you running, what is the screen resolution of your PC monitor, and what type of PC is it?[/QUOTE

Thanks, I have scrolled as far as it goes, can see the bottom of the window and nothing below. I am using a HP mini, which is in my GS. I am going to bring the plane inside and try it on my main computer and see if it makes any difference. I am using the latest version 10.4, just downloaded before trying to configure..
Old Nov 26, 2012, 03:03 PM
United States, CA, Hollister
Joined Jan 2006
47 Posts
Can you change your HP mini graphic card resolution? I'd recommend the next higher resolution if possible just as a test.
Soyrico is offline Find More Posts by Soyrico