Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Pancari, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 24, 2012, 08:38 AM
What Do You Drive?
United States, PA, Folsom
Joined Jan 2012
704 Posts
Discussion
Battlestar Galactica

Yeah, the boxes are still sitting in my office, maybe today is the day but I got stuff to do.

I am a big fan of Netflix and enjoy watching the old TV shows I never saw.

The best Netflix series was the 2004-2009 Battlestar Galactica, not the 1978 version with Lorne Green, like anyone knows who that was, but I did enjoy the shows built around Dirk Bendict.

I found the 2004-2009 BSG series compelling and always finished each show by saying to myself "Oh Sh*t", and for me is the sign of an excellent series.

Let's face it, network TV sucks and I need to go to Cinemax, USA or FX for something to satisfy my testosterone filled brain.

There is a 15 minute mini-series on YT called Battlestar Galactica, Blood and Chrome which will fold into the Sci Fi Channel 2 hour BSG B/C movie in Feb 2013. It's shot with the same style of BSG and after watching two 15 minute blocks I was hooked.

So while the lipos are charging and it's raining outside... BSG.

Then you can build yourself a Viper canopy for your V929.
Pancari is offline Find More Posts by Pancari
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Drones Banned at Yosemite
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 25, 2012, 11:09 AM
Safety : practice & promote!
Joined Dec 2011
4,638 Posts

I used to watch the 1978 Battlestar Galactica show back-to-back with the old Buck Rogers show (mmm...Erin Gray....) Good stuff, man.

I was a huge fan of Babylon 5 and Trek (until Voyager) and but my interest kind of petered off after that. The SciFi (SyFy?!?WHY?!?) channel has kind of been hit-or-miss with this stuff. Glad the new BSG is looking good. Might have to check it out.
RoboHeli is offline Find More Posts by RoboHeli
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 25, 2012, 11:34 AM
What Do You Drive?
United States, PA, Folsom
Joined Jan 2012
704 Posts
Yep, Erin Gray was a total POA, shame the show didn't hold up b/c of that Twiki character, they lowballed the show instead of making it for adults. Remember that super hot brunette bad girl, make Gray look like a 10 year old.

I enjoyed the 1978 BSG and enjoyed the plots centered around Starbuck who we know became Face on the A-Team.

The 2004 BSG is REALLY worth watching on Netflix.
Pancari is offline Find More Posts by Pancari
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Drones Banned at Yosemite