HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by epoxyearl, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 24, 2012, 08:12 AM
United States, MD, Elkton
Joined Oct 2011
9,204 Posts
Discussion
Scratch builder goes "ARF"

I know-I know ! I'm againt foam-I'm against ARFs- but I never say "never' !

Flying buddy Gene wants me to do the assembly of his new H-9 PA-18..He's not a builder,so I got elected.

I don't BUY ARFS ,but I will asemble this one for him.

He went all-out,and bought all the options,so it'll be top of the line.We intend to do whatever is possible to make it scale,if it isn't already.

We expect delivery around the 27th or the 28 th,November.See you then.
epoxyearl is offline Find More Posts by epoxyearl
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Wheeling and dealing..
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 29, 2012, 08:03 PM
Hutch
United States, Mt, Bozeman
Joined Jan 2012
327 Posts
I'd like to watch this one......what powerplant? saito twin?
hutchinstuff is offline Find More Posts by hutchinstuff
Old Nov 30, 2012, 09:28 AM
United States, MD, Elkton
Joined Oct 2011
9,204 Posts
The power plant is a Saito 150 4 stroke..The build is in Giant Scale Airplanes,being discussed with several other builders.
I'm anti-ARF,but I'm fair.....I like to "know my enemies"so to speak....and I steal ideas !
epoxyearl is offline Find More Posts by epoxyearl
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Wheeling and dealing..