HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 27, 2012, 05:25 AM
Oxford, Michigan, United States
Joined Aug 1999
2,316 Posts
I bought my F-86 at my local hobby shop and the Anylink was not in the box. It was in it's own box.
Petefoss is online now Find More Posts by Petefoss
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 27, 2012, 11:24 AM
M16 CIII/AR15/FN 2000 and PS90
United States, AR, Waldron
Joined Jan 2005
521 Posts
WOW certainly wish I could find one of these 80$ pieces of junk locally that is. That is one great deal in my book.
Denile is offline Find More Posts by Denile
Old Nov 27, 2012, 12:01 PM
Joined Oct 2012
6 Posts
Looks like they are back to $139 at TH........must have been a Black Friday type sale? I would get one if I could find one on sale......saw this thread too late.

Matt
Flntknp17 is offline Find More Posts by Flntknp17
Old Nov 27, 2012, 12:17 PM
Eat, Fly, Dream, Repeat...
United States, GA, Jefferson
Joined Jun 2012
859 Posts
I ordered two Flyzone Tx-R planes w/ free Anylink from TH last week. The planes arrived yesterday from Illinois. The (2) Anylink modules are being shipped from Nevada and are scheduled to arrive this Friday.
IfIHadWings is offline Find More Posts by IfIHadWings
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: RCM&E "Can-Doo" scratch...
Old Nov 27, 2012, 02:45 PM
Oak Ridge, Tennessee
Joined Dec 2007
374 Posts
Matt-

Same here.... I went to order one last night (after banking the money during the day), but too late. The price went back up late in the afternoon, and I missed out.
shagrug is offline Find More Posts by shagrug
Old Nov 27, 2012, 02:52 PM
M16 CIII/AR15/FN 2000 and PS90
United States, AR, Waldron
Joined Jan 2005
521 Posts
Well guess this eliminates that one, what a bummer!!!!!
Denile is offline Find More Posts by Denile
Old Nov 27, 2012, 04:38 PM
USA, WA, Bremerton
Joined Mar 2009
938 Posts
Strange, my LHS "Hobby Town USA, still has them at $69.95! I just calledthem to confirm this. But they don't know if they will go back up soon. So there are still some deals out there! I already have one plus all the spare parts to build another if I need to or I'd snap one up.
MUTCAKE is offline Find More Posts by MUTCAKE
Old Nov 27, 2012, 09:25 PM
The Last Question
United States, UT, West Valley City
Joined Oct 2006
541 Posts
I just got mine today. I wish I could've got two. I just hope that spares will be available if I ever need them. I bet a lot of them were sold to people who've never flown a micro edf before. Most likely they're going to make even more money on replacement parts from this sweet little black Friday sale.
Entropy76 is offline Find More Posts by Entropy76
Old Nov 28, 2012, 11:20 PM
Little Rock, AR
Joined Nov 2005
254 Posts
I tore down my first F86 while waiting for a wingset (I have 2, one unflown in box). I've rebuilt many ultra micros (LOL), but I feel like the F86 is much trickier. The servos behind the canopy are in a very cramped spot. They used double stick tape and hot glue to keep the servo wires from getting in the way. On the plus side, the push rods are rather unique, sorta neat. a pin holds them in the servo arms, rather than a z bend. You'd almost need to take pics on the tear down. And I believe you have mount the servos in the fuse, install the tail, then go back and finish the fuse. Wings are probably tricky too. Not bad, just requires a bit of forethought.

I see the fuselage is now backordered to Feb. I have one (and a decal set) that will probably not get used.
tware is offline Find More Posts by tware
Last edited by tware; Nov 28, 2012 at 11:29 PM.
Old Nov 29, 2012, 10:04 PM
Canada, MB, Steinbach
Joined Jul 2011
92 Posts
Anylink w/flyzone micros

Found the Anylinks were at the hobby shop and got 2 of the 3. Seems they lost one? All is well as really I only need one. Were indeed shipped seperately. This is really a great deal! Some of the Flyzone micros still have great deal incl the Anylink.
zamjohn is offline Find More Posts by zamjohn
Old Nov 30, 2012, 04:54 PM
Huskee
Joined Aug 2012
9 Posts
The GP F86 was my first jump back into the hobby in years. First ducted jet, first park flyer, first foamie, and I've bought and rebuilt three of them this year. I absolutely love this plane. I've had no trouble getting replacement parts from the big hobby outlets if online, or through my local hobby shop if in a hurry. I didn't know they had come down that cheap, but if they have - buy one before I buy 'em up! I almost have my 11 yr old ready to graduate from his Champ to his own one of the Sabre's for his first low-wing.
Huskee is offline Find More Posts by Huskee
Old Nov 30, 2012, 09:59 PM
United States, NM, Albuquerque
Joined Sep 2010
169 Posts
I bought one on black Friday- Arrived in a few days. AnyLink was packaged in with it all. I have not flown it yet but pulled it out to peek (Christmas present and all). Anyhow, it sure looks like one amazing little jet. Based on the reviews I can't wait to fly it.
rlebaron is offline Find More Posts by rlebaron
Old Dec 10, 2012, 09:26 AM
MK
NJ
Joined Feb 2001
1,065 Posts
It's back.......

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...&I=LW2215&P=ML

$60 with free AnyLink.
MK is offline Find More Posts by MK
Old Dec 10, 2012, 09:28 AM
Little Rock, AR
Joined Nov 2005
254 Posts
LOL, I couldn't have picked a worse time to try to sell one! on the upside, if you like this thing, buy another, it's the only way to get some parts for the next few months (perhaps ever?)
tware is offline Find More Posts by tware
Old Dec 11, 2012, 05:53 AM
Oak Ridge, Tennessee
Joined Dec 2007
374 Posts
MK- I don't think they come with the anylink module on this new sale. I ordered one Saturday and there was no mention of it anywhere in the order. I don't see it in the main ad anymore either.
shagrug is offline Find More Posts by shagrug