Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by twinkle, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 23, 2012, 08:21 AM
It can't rain all the time
United Kingdom, Peacehaven
Joined Mar 2009
427 Posts
Discussion
Just when you thought it had gone quiet

Hi Folks
Looking at my blog it looked as if I have not been doing anything except the Solar Project over the past few months .
Well apart from the Solar project which was interesting we had some time away in the caravan and went cycling and flew toy planes while we were away .

The Baby Falcon was conceived, born and flown, and a few models were renovated as well as some flying .
A busy summer, really the only criticism was the weather, it really was not a good one.
The Baby Falcon is featured in the Falcon thread and I built a camo Spitfire to compliment the pink ones and I am in the process of rebuilding a global hawk which a friend spun in from 30 feet . At 2.4 meters it looks big and the edf screams on 4s I hope to fly it when the weather improves , at the same time , running concurrently I rebuilt my old flying foamy 23" ultimate that have previously flown as a profile model with skymaster mods the model flew well but it did look awful with the rc gear on the outside so a full fat fuselage was build and the wings rebuilt into KFm4 sections with a 6mm core and 3mm steps .
As a bit of relaxation we took the powerboat down to the local lagoon and ran a couple of 3s lipos through it , then I got bored and went flying so here are the past 3 months in photos and the next project on the board

regards all
emma
twinkle is offline Find More Posts by twinkle
Last edited by twinkle; Nov 25, 2012 at 02:49 AM. Reason: photos added
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 24, 2012, 07:41 AM
South Africa
Joined Feb 2009
2,684 Posts
You really have had a busy summer! Definately time to wrap up in a blanket, and drink some coffee by the fire for a while
owlsabie is offline Find More Posts by owlsabie
Old Dec 01, 2012, 02:01 PM
How's the wind today?
Canada, ON, Toronto
Joined Oct 2011
796 Posts
Great blog, awesome planes!
Thanks for sharing,
Steve
Rcbyair is offline Find More Posts by Rcbyair