HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 22, 2012, 07:42 PM
Joined Jan 2004
281 Posts
Discussion
It's been a while

So....haven't built anything other than free flight in a while....busted out an old xp4 blank I had and started building as Tom is supposed to be really nice and I thought hey some dlg would be fun....anyway I didn't have a rec. so went all in on a 10g and some new Rx's....the one I decided to drop into the plane is a92664.... Well the booklet gives crazy info for the Channels and so I just started plugging and....the rudder and elevator seemed fine so i plugged the wing servos into 3 and 4 channels and turned her on to center the throws......well the damn servos rotated like 180 degree and ripped themselves right out of the wings ....I cannot remember how to determine the correct channels for this rx and luckily the wing isn't damaged yet....and I was patting myself on back for figuring out how to bond the rx and remembering how the darn triton charger works......any help?
rand24 is offline Find More Posts by rand24
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 22, 2012, 08:10 PM
excelling at mediocrity
Franktown, CO. USA
Joined Mar 2009
3,155 Posts
800 ft range on that receiver. I use an SD10G. The 10G allows you to assign any control function to any channel. It sounds like you just need to reverse the wing servo directions in the SURFACE menu. Reciever channel assignments is in the SYSTEM menu. Hope this helps.

John
gopherhunter is offline Find More Posts by gopherhunter
RCG Plus Member
Old Nov 23, 2012, 09:52 AM
Joined Jan 2004
281 Posts
Txvm worked a charm... Installing peg now ha
rand24 is offline Find More Posts by rand24