HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 22, 2012, 02:22 AM
Hong Kong
Joined Jan 2010
6,146 Posts
There seems to be a lot of hypocrisy around concerning clones. When the HiSky FBL100 mCPX clone came out, there were lots of screaming murder rants in RCG and HF. But these are the same people who are happily flying 250 and 450 clones. So what is up? Is it because Blade is a American and Align a Taiwanese one and so the latter deserved to be cloned?
zadaw is offline Find More Posts by zadaw
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 22, 2012, 02:35 AM View Post
V999D02
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Trolling (Provocation). Show it to me anyway.
Old Nov 22, 2012, 02:53 AM
Complete RC Idiot Savant
The Netherlands
Joined Nov 2009
2,620 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by V999D02 View Post
I can't believe the moderators are so slack... I should've been permanently banned now.
Yes you should.... No, honestly, you should....

Quote:
I'm not a Brit'... I just live here for 2-3/12 Months.

I know a Man who is unemployed here, and He only gets around 150 a week. That wouldn't buy a weeks living for me. Imagine if unemployable Balr14 lived here? He'd be DOOMED.

He would be surviving on Beans and Potatoes and flying His mQX to kill time.

I'm currently in Stockport, Manchester, but often stay in Leeds, Yorkshire, and Oldham west, Manchester.

I migrate around the country like an Heron. A dirty Big Bird.

I'm paid an insignificant wage of 1800-2100, 2400, $3000-3500 per Month to advertise for Gaui TSH, and I'm doing well according to stat's.

Sales at Gaui are up 64.8% on last annum minus emu.

Why am I not banned yet?
I fully and wholeheartedly agree, that I usually get the creeps broken record like posts of Balr14, but....

It is guys like you that make that I do not even want to be found dead in the same county with a Gaui.... They obviously have a very bad influence on your character.... like the evil car "Christine"....

But for now, I am just waiting for you to get banned.... unfortunately you have allready annonced your return from behind the safety of a proxy, and that REALLY shows your sad attitude....

Bert (no Brgds this time)
Brutus1967 is offline Find More Posts by Brutus1967
Old Nov 22, 2012, 02:59 AM
United Kingdom, England, Witham
Joined Feb 2011
899 Posts
wow! you can really feel the luuuurve in the room this morning!
Essex2visuvesi is offline Find More Posts by Essex2visuvesi
Old Nov 22, 2012, 03:12 AM
V999D02
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Offensive content (Profanity).
Old Nov 22, 2012, 03:23 AM
Suspended Account
Mali, Tombouctou, Timbuktu
Joined Aug 2012
391 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutus1967 View Post
Yes you should.... No, honestly, you should....

I fully and wholeheartedly agree, that I usually get the creeps broken record like posts of Balr14, but....

It is guys like you that make that I do not even want to be found dead in the same county with a Gaui.... They obviously have a very bad influence on your character.... like the evil car "Christine"....

But for now, I am just waiting for you to get banned.... unfortunately you have allready annonced your return from behind the safety of a proxy, and that REALLY shows your sad attitude....

Bert (no Brgds this time)
You see, my Gaui campaign is catching.

You mentioned Gaui but didn't need to.

Gaui is Green and Gory, Gaui is in the Greenhouse and Greenfingered while smoking Green and doing the greengrocer run with the Green Scorpion motor and Great Green ceramic bearing.

Nice name, Bert. Lol
V999D02 is offline Find More Posts by V999D02
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Nov 22, 2012, 03:24 AM
Joined Apr 2011
225 Posts
Gaui???? Logo????

Aren't those really cheap clones of Goblin and Henesleit? Not very good copies either. My gardener says that you can't expect lower class people earning not much more than 2000 quid a month to have much class let alone have good taste.
PaulsBA is offline Find More Posts by PaulsBA
Old Nov 22, 2012, 03:34 AM
United Kingdom, England, Witham
Joined Feb 2011
899 Posts
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/electric-r...item416e3b50c2

Feeeel the quality
Essex2visuvesi is offline Find More Posts by Essex2visuvesi
Old Nov 22, 2012, 03:35 AM
Complete RC Idiot Savant
The Netherlands
Joined Nov 2009
2,620 Posts
Quote:
You see, my Gaui campaign is catching.

You mentioned Gaui but didn't need to.

Gaui is Green and Gory, Gaui is in the Greenhouse and Greenfingered while smoking Green and doing the greengrocer run with the Green Scorpion motor and Great Green ceramic bearing.

Nice name, Bert. Lol
Ah, you are one of these spoiled little kids that live under the motto that negative attention is attention too.....

Couldn't have said it better than PaulsBA
Old Nov 22, 2012, 03:36 AM
222 km/hr Parkjet flyer
Latvia, Ventspils pilsēta, Ventspils
Joined Jan 2010
8,362 Posts
I have a feeling that the fun is going to stop shortly ......

Nigel
solentlife is offline Find More Posts by solentlife
Old Nov 22, 2012, 03:45 AM View Post
V999D02
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Personal Attack. Show it to me anyway.
Old Nov 22, 2012, 03:49 AM
Suspended Account
Mali, Tombouctou, Timbuktu
Joined Aug 2012
391 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by solentlife View Post
I have a feeling that the fun is going to stop shortly ......

Nigel
I should of been banned at 5:08 am, nearly 5 Hours ago.

I've had breakfast, 2 cups of tea, spent 25 min's in the Gym and I'm still here.

This is moderation at its absolute worst.
V999D02 is offline Find More Posts by V999D02
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Nov 22, 2012, 03:59 AM
V999D02
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Offensive content (Racism).
Old Nov 22, 2012, 04:55 AM
Complete RC Idiot Savant
The Netherlands
Joined Nov 2009
2,620 Posts
Quote:
I quick click on "Read your posts" reveals that you're the POOR Man here.

You seem to own the worst of the worst; Walkera, Copter X and an whole plethora of shite, AKA Crap. Lol.
Then why, tell me, does a click on your profile reveals that 15 point something % of your posts is in the Walkera parts of this forum?

You're just another sad tosser, which is shown by the fact that most of your last posts, even in other forums are just rude, obnoxious and highly ridiculous!

Quote:
I can't believe that KDean the silly skinny little N.I.G.G.E.R hasn't chimed in yet.
I hate to be prejudictive, but the pics in your blog show an physical and cosmetical appearance normally connected to people with low social standards, severely ignorant, and a high level of xenophobia, and unfortunately, you just proved yourself to be exactly that stereotype...
The fact that you are having breakfast, going to gyms etc reveal that you have nothing better to do with your life, and frankly, I don't really see how you, with all your effort to prove you are a "manly man" of the rugged type, dare admitting to something as queer as "having a cup of tea".... two, even....
Last edited by Brutus1967; Nov 23, 2012 at 04:19 AM. Reason: Something went wrong while quoting.... Corrected
Old Nov 22, 2012, 05:11 AM
Philippines, Calabarzon, San Pedro
Joined Jul 2012
4,121 Posts
Hajile is online now Find More Posts by Hajile
RCG Plus Member