HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 20, 2012, 06:38 PM
Is it DS'able?
United States, CA, Oakland
Joined Feb 2007
2,233 Posts
Alert
KEYS FOUND at Sibley, SF bay area

I went out to fly at Sibley in the Orinda/Oakland area today and found a set of keys right where I put my stuff down (no, they were not mine). I've never flown here before so I'm not sure exactly where people usually stand to fly but I found the keys just off the trail on the backside where I put my things down at what seemed the logical place to stand for DS'ng, not a spot a hiker would lose them.

Send me a PM if you lost them out there, I'll get them back to you.

-James
wr_mizzard is offline Find More Posts by wr_mizzard
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 21, 2012, 04:20 PM
Westerly Windina
Pacific Palisades, CA
Joined Jul 2004
9,049 Posts
That's odd. DS usually costs me my wallet, not my keys!
screamin' eagle is online now Find More Posts by screamin' eagle