HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by evildomain, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 20, 2012, 05:03 PM
King Chango!
Sunshine but Broke State, California
Joined Oct 2008
161 Posts
Trader Rating: 9
Sold
Airtronics M11 + Spektrum Module & SM3001 Receiver SOLD

I'm selling an Airtronics M11 transmitter with 2.4ghz Spectrum Module and Spectrum SM3001 Pro 3channel receiver. This came with my HPI Baja 5B and it works great but I already have a Futaba radio that I'm comfortable with. The transmitter has the normal wear and scratches but nothing too bad. The screen also has surface scratches but nothing that obstructs the view when it is turned on. The Spectrum module has the antenna mod so it is in the stock location on top of the radio as opposed to sticking out the back. I never had an range issues with this setup and did not lose connection any of the times I took the Baja 5B out for runs. The third channel was used for a KIller RC engine kill switch and it worked great. Please remember this item is used and looks used(see pictures), don't expect to receive a brand new looking radio but it will be working good as it should. I am selling it at the lowest price you will see here on Ebay, don't miss out...

What you see in the pictures is what you will receive. You will need to get your own AA batteries though...

This item is being sold AS-IS due to the nature of this hobby....No Returns or Exchanges will be accepted.

SOLD

Some Of The Radio Features:

The M11 transmitter holds among its many titles 2009 1/8th ROAR National Champion.

Features Frequncy Hopping Spread Spectrum Technology (FHSS-2)

4 Channel 2.4 GHz Computer System

Digital Dual Rate Steering Adjustment

Digital Trims

Extensive, powerful computer

Auxillary Channel 3 Dial

Adjustable Trigger Level and Tensions

Soft Touch Programming Keys

Eronomic Comfor Handle

Charging Jack for Optional Transmitter NiCd Battery Pack

4 Channel 2.4 GHz Receiver

4 Cell Dry Battery Holder

Switch Harness

Large LCD Display on Transmitter with Optional Cover

Switchable for left or right-handed use

Low Profile Transmitter Antenna.

30 Model Memory

Interference Free

No Need to Change Frequency

Ergonomic Comfort Handle
evildomain is offline Find More Posts by evildomain
Last edited by evildomain; Nov 20, 2012 at 08:23 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 20, 2012, 06:05 PM
Sheboygan Falls, WI
Joined Nov 2006
1,729 Posts
Trader Rating: 36
Can I get a picture of the back?
interplanet is offline Find More Posts by interplanet
Old Nov 20, 2012, 06:13 PM
King Chango!
Sunshine but Broke State, California
Joined Oct 2008