HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by battlekat, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 20, 2012, 01:50 PM
United States, CA, Agoura Hills
Joined Aug 2012
24 Posts
Trader Rating: 17
For Sale
anybody have any good tips on selling my FP helis on this site

I have a bunch of fixed pitch helis i would like to get rid of but i haven't sold anything on here before. I just want to know the proper way of going about it. I dont have a trader rating. I also have a few micro cp helis i want to get rid of also

I appreciate any feed back!!
battlekat is offline Find More Posts by battlekat
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 20, 2012, 01:57 PM
United States, CA, South San Francisco
Joined Jun 2012
35 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Put your Picture and Price, taking offer or firm and they pay, you Ship it..
rewansyah is offline Find More Posts by rewansyah
Old Nov 20, 2012, 02:21 PM
United States, CA, Agoura Hills
Joined Aug 2012
24 Posts
Trader Rating: 17
Thanks! i will take pics and post them with costs and list parts that i have for them
battlekat is offline Find More Posts by battlekat
Old Nov 20, 2012, 07:35 PM
Changing one life at a time...
United States, NJ, Pemberton Township
Joined Aug 2010
338 Posts
Trader Rating: 93
Are those the Align Trex 100's you had listed at the end of October? Do you still want the same price for them?

Just follow the format of the other listings in the section as rewansyah suggested. People are very hesitant to buy something if there isn't a picture of the actual item you are selling.
JimStanmore is offline Find More Posts by JimStanmore
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Mr RC Sound Unit