SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by KYChopper, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 20, 2012, 11:14 AM
Newbie but coming on fast
United States, KY, La Grange
Joined Jun 2012
143 Posts
Discussion
Depression

Now my frustration has turned into down right depression! Not only was Sunday the perfect day to fly and I did not, now I am sitting here at work for the second day in a row watching the beautiful flying weather pass me by while I sit here at my desk and the forecast for this weekend is cold, windy, and rainy! And of course I am travelling for Turkey day so no opportunities there.

It is so bad that I am actually considering leaving the hobby, knowing that pretty quick I won't even be able to fly a coax at this rate! I am even finding myself avoiding the forums.
KYChopper is offline Find More Posts by KYChopper
to remove ads between posts