SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by aku, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 20, 2012, 01:40 AM
aku
Jeff Cheechov
United States, CA, Tustin
Joined Mar 2006
297 Posts
Trader Rating: 87
Sold
Dualsky Breeze ES, RTF, LPU SoCal

Maybe you have heard of Dualsky, maybe not. This Breeze ES is an amazing park foamie. I wanted a foamie to fly during calm conditions, that would be light and floaty and mimic an indoor pattern model, so here it is. The knife edge and rolling maneuvers are sooo easy and stable! With that huge fuse side area and 10.5 oz AUW you can see why. The wingspan is 900mm - 35.4".

Motor: Dualsky XM2826CA-18
ESC: Dualsky XC1210BA2

The build is powered by the recommended "outdoor" Dualsky motor & 12A ESC, and 10x4.7SF prop. I fly it using a 3S-500 lipo. I'll include two, but they are puffed and not of much use. The elevator & rudder are pull-pull, set up with Spectra so the lines will not stretch. The ailerons use CF pushrods I built. I used four new HS-55 servos for this build, with extended servo arms for large control surface deflection. The build is as straight and true as foamie can be, and has zero repairs. Its in excellent condition, a few grass stains and a couple of marks from grabbing the wrong CA kicker, underneath near the aileron horns. The small stuff shown in the photo with the manual is included, the motor packaging, two tired lipos, wheel pants and the little wing that goes behind the canopy. I'm back to flying my DLG and woodie sailplanes, so this one needs to find a new home.

Asking $110 CASH ONLY, No Rx included, LPU ONLY in the Anaheim, CA area. Please PM me here with any questions and we can make a arrangement for the LPU. I WILL NOT SHIP this model. Thanks for looking, Jeff
aku is offline Find More Posts by aku
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by aku; Nov 20, 2012 at 01:49 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 20, 2012, 10:37 AM
United States, CA, Whittier
Joined Mar 2009
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
good morning. does the model include the landing gear and wheels?. i am interested, where in anaheim are you located?. thanks. paul
stitchwrx is offline Find More Posts by stitchwrx
Old Nov 20, 2012, 02:27 PM
aku
Jeff Cheechov
Joined Mar 2006
297 Posts
LG parts

Hi Paul. I do not have the LG parts. The LG crosses thru the fuse and mounts to the wing using some CF rod. It looked pretty delicate, a very "indoor" design so I decided to leave it off. I do have a pair of new 1.75" mircolite wheels that you can have if you want. The manual shows the installation. I'll PM you my address if you are interested in taking a look... Jeff
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Stobel V2 DLG
Old Nov 21, 2012, 04:23 PM
aku
Jeff Cheechov
Joined Mar 2006
297 Posts
Still available

Still available. I'll keep and eye on this over the holiday weekend, if anyone is interested in a LPU. Enjoy your Thanksgiving!
Jeff
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Stobel V2 DLG
Old Nov 23, 2012, 02:56 AM
aku
Jeff Cheechov
Joined Mar 2006
297 Posts
PMs