HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Micubano, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 20, 2012, 01:08 AM
Chad deQuevedo of Olyphant, PA
United States, PA, Olyphant
Joined Aug 2012
613 Posts
Gallery
My Little Ones

Here are pics of my 3 little ones. I have more, but I was playing with these tonight.

The mCX2 has an aluminum swash, shafts and head. That is what I fly when I don't feel like concentrating too hard.

The mSR I just upgraded tonight. It has an aluminum swash, main shaft, tail boom (with a CF tail fin), and anti-roation collar. I like it, but probably the one I fly the least.

The Nano CP X is my latest acquisition and so much different than anything else I own. When doing the first preflight check, I was surprised to see the little pin on the back of the swash attached to another push rod. This little guy is constantly making adjustments to itself, even when sitting on its skids.
Micubano is offline Find More Posts by Micubano
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Optim 80 CP Review
to remove ads between posts