HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 10, 2003, 01:40 AM
glider driver
Offutt Air Force Base
Joined Aug 2003
174 Posts
Anyone know about ASK-21 Mini from NSP?

I am interested in the NSP ASK-21 Mini. Does anyone have any experience to share?
RCflieger is offline Find More Posts by RCflieger
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 10, 2003, 08:31 AM
Southern California
Joined Sep 2003
6,903 Posts
WOuld you be interested in a Mini Salto?? I've got the 60" yellow hollow molded version- RG 15 -- flies well-- I just have too many planes in the stable and can't find time to fly them all. Will sell complete with servos for $200.
timmig is offline Find More Posts by timmig
Old Dec 10, 2003, 12:44 PM
Scale Nerd!
Ireland
Joined Jul 2002
234 Posts
Both the k-21 and Salto are built by Valenta models. Quality is ggod, not equivalent to the very best F3x stuff, but better than I could do! I have the afore-mentioned Salto also, haven't got near it yet though....
Wight is offline Find More Posts by Wight
Old Dec 10, 2003, 01:56 PM
Southern California
Joined Sep 2003
6,903 Posts
When you build your Salto-- be sure to check the incidence pins for the wings-- I had to move BOTH of mine to get the plane to fly right. The v-tail is molded on --- I had heard some complaints about how these flew-- once I found the incidence problem and solved it-- mine has always flown very nicely!
timmig is offline Find More Posts by timmig
Old Dec 11, 2003, 05:00 AM
Life-abstract=conformity
S.F. Bay Area
Joined Aug 2002
1,876 Posts
Valenta' Salto

Quote:
I had heard some complaints about how these flew-- once I found the incidence problem and solved it-- mine has always flown very nicely!
Mine had 15deg dihedral!No wonder it wouldn't turn.
When it finally flew it was great.Too bad I got excited and forced a second flight,as it climbed into the lift it looked so cool I forgot to
avoid stalling.It'll fix though.
I felt it would be neat to have a fleet of these small scale ships.
Jay.
AirBornOne is offline Find More Posts by AirBornOne