HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 09, 2003, 10:03 PM
Roxboro, NC U.S.A.
Joined Sep 2000
714 Posts
Can you help name this movie

Hey guys, my wife was looking through a website that she frequents and found this question from a person looking for a movie for a gift. Anyone know what movie this line is from?
Here is her post:

I am looking for a movie for my grandfather for Christmas that he asked for. He told my mom the name of it and now she can't remember and neither can he. I was hoping some one might have seen it and can help me out. It's a western that was advertised on TV and I'm pretty sure was in the theater. In the scene that they advertised a guy walks up to some one and says: Did you kill _______?(They can't remember the name either.) And when then guy says yes he pulls out a gun and shoots him. They have both seen the advertisment but I haven't. They have no clue who plays in it or anythhing else about it so I am having a hard time finding. I've tried Goggle-ing and searching for movie scripts and visit theater sites but I can't find anything. I wish they had written the name down or at least told me before they forgot but they didn't, so here I am asking for my cysters help. HELP!

I figured if anyone would know it would be one of you ezoners.
Mike C is offline Find More Posts by Mike C
Old Dec 09, 2003, 10:24 PM
Sometimes it works!
Caldera, Costa Rica
Joined May 2000
897 Posts
The move is "Open Range". Kevin Costner, Robert Duvall, and a host of others I can't remember right now. Good movie.
GYROGEARLOOSE is offline Find More Posts by GYROGEARLOOSE
Old Dec 09, 2003, 11:12 PM
Roxboro, NC U.S.A.
Joined Sep 2000
714 Posts
Once again Ezone proves itself the greatest information source in the known universe!!!!

On behalf of this holiday shopper whoever she is, Thanks Gyro.
Mike C is offline Find More Posts by Mike C
Old Dec 09, 2003, 11:23 PM
Alarm Bells Continuing!
Arizona
Joined Oct 2001
276 Posts
Good movie but they could have omitted the romance and it would have been even better.
Big Foot 48 is online now Find More Posts by Big Foot 48