HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by EBerris, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 18, 2012, 10:53 PM
Minneapolis, MN and Durango, CO
Joined Apr 2002
211 Posts
Trader Rating: 104
Sold
Multiplex EasyStar II NIB

I only have one left. This is the new EasyStar II with some great improvements over the original.

This kit is NIB and ready to ship. Cost is $75 + actual FedEx Ground service to your door. I'd estimate shipping will not exceed $15 within the lower 48 states.

There are no servos, motors, speed controls, batteries. This is the KIT version.

PayPal to: eberris@comcast.net

Please no offers for trades. My price is firm. That's 25% below most retailers and no sales tax.
EBerris is offline Find More Posts by EBerris
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread