HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by FPVV, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 18, 2012, 03:44 AM
Joined Mar 2010
86 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale
octocopter - X8 prop 14"

Amateur photography and aerial photography in particular I am selling my personal hovercraft ..
Hover very invested in expensive equipment is built with uncompromising quality - depending Results
Beyond that it buoy I sell it, along with a ground station controls floats, crank, and viewing live video camera.
Hovercraft built X configuration and consists of eight engines of Motor T together with a wooden Xoar propellers - high quality propellers very high level balanced and difficult.
Built skimmer frame full carbon frame arms himself so much.
Stabilization marrow is from Mikrookoftr - reliable and very professional!
PLC controllers 40A "regular" and the Mikrookoftr.
There is also a GPS board
Skimmer can maintain high
Save on location
Fly between waypoints
Autonomous look back Lenk
And more .. You can read about the manufacturer mikrokopter website
Hover very quiet, without the slightest vibration and provides a smooth video image completely.
Skimmer includes tapping feet, light and another lever pivot high and stabilized.
I take pictures with a Sony camera Designated nex5n and Tar. Stills and video.
I go up into the air with a pair of batteries 4 - mobile in 5000 and get flight time of 20 minutes.
Fork comes with a canopy that might Kevlar - particularly strong in the case of a crash boards continued to remain intact.
In addition to board telemetry system installed Frsky company data provided by a helicopter to land and the height of the battery voltage safety.
Fork sold together with ground station components built by pairing accurately cut on CNC.
Ground station complex built perfectly outpost
With an internal battery charger - charging contacts and auto supplier
Screen is also mentioned in the sunlight! - This is very important.
View of the station's battery power
Full monitor telemetry data floating.
Video receiver.

The helicopter comes with the items required tax Photography
Video Transmitter
Analog video converter from HDMI - This converter converts the Sony captures broadcast wireless port
Shutter to capture still images

Price: $ 6,500 (much less sinstar cost and much better results)
Price includes ground station!
Just put a camera batteries and fly!

Please send a message / email questions

guyazulay33@gmail.com

Recent photo attached below

Quad X8 (2 min 15 sec)

sale - Quad X8 (1 min 51 sec)
FPVV is offline Find More Posts by FPVV
Last edited by FPVV; Nov 18, 2012 at 03:51 AM.
to remove ads between posts