HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by unclegeorge, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 17, 2012, 07:16 PM
United States, FL, Sarasota
Joined Feb 2005
17 Posts
Trader Rating: 188
Sold
3 items sold together-Accu Throws, CG Balancer and Incident meter for $60!!!

AccuThrow is an easy, inexpensive way to maximize flight performance!
Many aeromodelers, especially beginners, may not realize the importance of having the throws of their ailerons, elevator and rudder properly adjusted until it's too late when the plane is in the air. At that point, the risk of a costly crash due to lack of control or too much control is greatly increased.The AccuThrow is the efficient, innovative solution. In just minutes, it accurately measures all control throws, ensuring that the plane's performance will be much more predictable. It works with any model, from trainers to jets, and can even be used for setting up dual rates. This is the accessory that EVERY flier needs!

CG Machine-An absolute MUST for safe, satisfying flights. Why take chances?...
An improperly balanced model-at best-won't be able to fulfill its true performance potential. At worst, it could crash and be destroyed. Why take the risk? Great Planes' inexpensive, easy-to-use CG Machine is the only tool that finds the exact balance without guesswork...and it can be used with virtually ANY fixed-wing aircraft.

Model Incidence Meter
This incidence meter is a must for setting proper thrust and wing/stabilizer incidences on a new model, or on one that shows some mysterious misalignment. It features an improved steel counterweight, precision pointer and anti-parallax scale, new magnified meter face and bubble level. Supplied with 18 inch meter bar. 36 inch meter bar available direct.

I well sell all 3 for $60 plus $15 shipping priority mail.

Please give me your mailing address and please help me keep track of you order by typing in the item you are buying in the “Subject line” along with your mailing address in your Pay Pal purchase.

My account in Pay Pal is under uncgeorge@comcast.net

Uncle George
unclegeorge is offline Find More Posts by unclegeorge
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 18, 2012, 08:38 PM
O stewardess I speak jive
Willits, CA
Joined Feb 2004
1,142 Posts
Trader Rating: 13
If you want to sell the incidence meter by itself, let me know.
Jake Williams is offline Find More Posts by Jake Williams
Old Nov 19, 2012, 11:27 PM
Break, fix, fly, break again
United States, PA, Royersford
Joined Apr 2012
78 Posts
Trader Rating: 9
PMed. Payment sent as discussed. Thank you.

Charles
SkyPirate67 is offline Find More Posts by SkyPirate67
Old Nov 21, 2012, 08:13 PM
United States, FL, Sarasota
Joined Feb 2005
17 Posts
Trader Rating: 188
Sorry they were all sold to the same guy. Thanks for your interest. Uncle George
unclegeorge is offline Find More Posts by unclegeorge
Closed Thread