SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by quitcherbitchen, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 17, 2012, 10:21 PM
Joined Nov 2012
1 Posts
Help me, please

I just got started with this stuff. Started small. MyRC stealth fighter II helo. says it comes with a screw driver. Mine did not. It came from radio Shack. They know nothing. Where do I start? even if I have to Buy one?

Thanks,

twister tw
twister tw is offline Find More Posts by twister tw
Old Nov 18, 2012, 09:27 AM
Chop it, cut it, bash it
United States, CA, La Caņada Flintridge
Joined Jul 2011
5,772 Posts
Twister, may I recommend that you go to the Heli thread forum or go to the search function of this site and type in Stealth fighter II and see what threads come up in. There will be lots of people with info there to help you. The Radio Shack is not really a hobby store so may I suggest you go to a Local Hobby Store and ask for help there too. You sound very disappointed, but this hobby is really a lot of fun. It does require some mechanical skills even off the shelf. If all you need is a small screw driver may I recommend Harbor Freight for cheap tools.
quitcherbitchen is online now Find More Posts by quitcherbitchen
Old Nov 24, 2013, 02:36 PM
United States, IN, Indianapolis
Joined Nov 2013
5 Posts
Aileron servos

Quote:
Originally Posted by quitcherbitchen View Post
Added some internal modifications to ease the pushrod binding problem inherent with Durafly warbirds.
Did you also replace the aileron servos with the same servos for the elevator and rudder?
P3FE is offline Find More Posts by P3FE
Old Nov 24, 2013, 08:59 PM
Chop it, cut it, bash it
United States, CA, La Caņada Flintridge
Joined Jul 2011
5,772 Posts
No the aileron servos have proven never to be a problem. They don't have any binding issue.
quitcherbitchen is online now Find More Posts by quitcherbitchen