HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Turqui, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 17, 2012, 09:40 AM
USA, FL, Weston
Joined Jan 2011
46 Posts
Trader Rating: 118
Sold
Power combo, must sell,make offer

i got this items in a bundle deal but im not in to electrics i will accept trades for new in box engines,glow and gas.
please note that im not a retailer so there is no factory warranty, everything is sold as-is,no refunds,no guarante,no returns;nothing have been used or tested.i suggest that some items like batteries to be checked by buyer very well before use, remember,you are buying at your own risk, no guarantee of any kind .pick up in person is available, and shipping to the 48 states is available at owner expense unless is noted included in the deal.
the multiplex charger,and rhino batteries and blue batteries and electrifly esc have not been tested, buy at your own risk, sold as-is, no guarantee of any kind.
i have done a very honest description, what you see is what you get, i have gone thru the boxes but not item by item, so, i have no reason to beleive something could be missing, but will not guarantee 100%
payment:cash in person,money order,or check; no paypal unless the buyer and replies via pm to have read and accepted the following terms(everything is agrees to cover the paypal fee or send payment as gift option(check my rating) sold as-is,no refunds,no guarante,no returns; what you see is what you get, dont asume.)
shippinhg is via usps with delivery confirmation, planes will be double boxed and packed well,but i have to state that i will not be responsible for how usps handles the package, fell free to pay 2 bucks more and insure the package.
please dont asume,feel free to ask and ill give you answers.
i will descriebe manufacturers name,plane model and next i will specify what is included acording what i see.

MAKE OFFER, DONT BE AFFRAID, YOU MIGHT GET LUCKY, BUT PLEASE DONT BE RIDICULOUS, SHIPPING IS EXPENSIVE.
I HAVE LISTED SOME ELECTRIC PLANES IN OTHER TREAD, LOOK AT IT AND IF INTERESTED, ILL WORK OUT A DEAL PLANES PLUS POWER PACKAGE OR BATTERIES.
LINK:http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1767394

THIS AD IS FOR:
POWER COMB0, MULTIPLEX MULTICHARGER LN-5014, 5 BATTERIES(2 RHINO AND 3 BLUE , 1 ELECTRIFLY SS-25 ESC AND FEW CONECTORS IN PACKAGE,PRICE IS $100 SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR.
ITS FASTER TO CONTACT ME DIRECTLY TO MY EMAIL:
ABEDRABBOI@GMAIL.COM
Turqui is online now Find More Posts by Turqui
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 17, 2012, 08:45 PM
United States, NC, Castle Hayne
Joined Dec 2010
16 Posts
Trader Rating: 9
bl esc

ill trade you a losi mach 427 nitro motor for the esc and one of those blue lipos
dirtyd123 is offline Find More Posts by dirtyd123
Closed Thread