Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
This thread is privately moderated by bobepine, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 15, 2013, 05:41 AM
FLY LOW
micool72's Avatar
sunshine coast
Joined Aug 2006
119 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
cnc355

I would like to order two CNC 355 airframes please
micool72 is offline Find More Posts by micool72
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 15, 2013, 07:12 AM
bobepine's Avatar
Joined Jun 2011
7,342 Posts
Trader Rating: 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by micool72 View Post
I would like to order two CNC 355 airframes please
Hi,
I can have that in the mail for you tomorrow, payment pending. I'll pm you my ppl addy.

Thank you.

Best
Chris
bobepine is offline Find More Posts by bobepine
Site Sponsor
Old Jan 15, 2013, 07:24 AM
ma:re
Joined Nov 2012
77 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobepine View Post
Ok gents, every order on the list has been shipped except #85 which has not been paid for yet.

I'm at work now but will send shipping info to you guys later this evening. If you don't receive a tracking number, please let me know.

Also, please review the shipping label to make sure I got it right. If there's a mistake, let me know right away.

Thank you.

Best,
Chris

All can say is: Thank you!

The customer service you are providing is really outstanding and makes most of the online shops out there look like a disaster. Try to keep it up... Thanks
mare22 is offline Find More Posts by mare22
Old Jan 15, 2013, 08:28 AM
Registered User
deltafly ch's Avatar
Switzerland, AG, Zofingen
Joined Apr 2012
87 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Stay tuned for the Armattan One 260. ????

hi chris
i am reading your tread from den begining
wenn is de 260mm an de tabel ??

regards from switzerland
harry
deltafly ch is offline Find More Posts by deltafly ch
Old Jan 15, 2013, 09:31 AM
FLY LOW
micool72's Avatar
sunshine coast
Joined Aug 2006
119 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobepine View Post
Hi,
I can have that in the mail for you tomorrow, payment pending. I'll pm you my ppl addy.

Thank you.

Best
Chris
Thanks addy will pay as soon as you message me
micool72 is offline Find More Posts by micool72
Old Jan 15, 2013, 09:48 AM
bobepine's Avatar
Joined Jun 2011
7,342 Posts
Trader Rating: 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltafly ch View Post
hi chris
i am reading your tread from den begining
wenn is de 260mm an de tabel ??

regards from switzerland
harry
Hi Harry,

If you mean the Armattan One, 260mm, samples will be ready in a bout a week (probably this weekend). This means I'll be ready to take orders in about 18 days if the tests are positive.

If you're talking about a different model, then I don't understand your question.

Best,
Chris
bobepine is offline Find More Posts by bobepine
Site Sponsor
Old Jan 15, 2013, 10:02 AM
bobepine's Avatar
Joined Jun 2011
7,342 Posts
Trader Rating: 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by mare22 View Post
All can say is: Thank you!

The customer service you are providing is really outstanding and makes most of the online shops out there look like a disaster. Try to keep it up... Thanks
Geez... I hope I wasn't supposed to ship something to you because I don't think I did!

Thank you for the kind words, Sir.

Samcro ordered 2 spare M arms coated black and a N frame just yesterday and Flyboy ordered a DIY kit yesterday, too. Both shipped today.

Order 90 is filled guys... 10 to go before I reveal the "surprise" for the 100th order...

Best,
Chris
bobepine is offline Find More Posts by bobepine
Site Sponsor
Old Jan 15, 2013, 10:13 AM
Registered User
deltafly ch's Avatar
Switzerland, AG, Zofingen
Joined Apr 2012
87 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Armattan One, 260mm

thanks chris
i have to wait a littel
den i fly to china an a vacation in 4 weeks
think wenn i am back i go vor it
Quest ? rxr noop ready ! what is de price range?
deltafly ch is offline Find More Posts by deltafly ch
Old Jan 15, 2013, 10:20 AM
ma:re
Joined Nov 2012
77 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobepine View Post
Geez... I hope I wasn't supposed to ship something to you because I don't think I did!

Thank you for the kind words, Sir.

Samcro ordered 2 spare M arms coated black and a N frame just yesterday and Flyboy ordered a DIY kit yesterday, too. Both shipped today.

Order 90 is filled guys... 10 to go before I reveal the "surprise" for the 100th order...

Best,
Chris
No, your already did ship my stuff before... Everything fine!
mare22 is offline Find More Posts by mare22
Old Jan 15, 2013, 10:27 AM
Registered User
United States, CT
Joined Mar 2011
422 Posts
Trader Rating: 21
Chris, i'm interested in a 355CNC frame w/ red anodized arms and top center plate, bottom plate metal finish, w/ a spare top clear plate, w/o a power board, (will need a set of standoffs, i have an extra power board) thanks.
adrenahelin is offline Find More Posts by adrenahelin
Last edited by adrenahelin; Jan 15, 2013 at 10:49 AM.
Old Jan 15, 2013, 10:32 AM
FLY LOW
micool72's Avatar
sunshine coast
Joined Aug 2006
119 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
CNC 355 airframes for Mick

Hi Chris
just sent payment to you for two CNC 355 airframes in metalic and standard legs
Payment is from Michael Barr
Cant wait love throwing my quad around will be much happier with your frames
thanks
Mick
micool72 is offline Find More Posts by micool72
Old Jan 15, 2013, 10:44 AM
Videographer/Product Reviews
Joined Oct 2012
1,722 Posts
Trader Rating: 23
Has the GoPro camera mount been tested as yet?

Any video examples of footage?
daskim is offline Find More Posts by daskim
RCG Plus Member
Old Jan 15, 2013, 11:06 AM
bobepine's Avatar
Joined Jun 2011
7,342 Posts
Trader Rating: 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltafly ch View Post
thanks chris
i have to wait a littel
den i fly to china an a vacation in 4 weeks
think wenn i am back i go vor it
Quest ? rxr noop ready ! what is de price range?
Hi,

I think trhe price will be around 230$, but this is not a definitive price. I might be a bit more if the cost on the frame is higher than the cost of the current CNC frames.

Best,
Chris
bobepine is offline Find More Posts by bobepine
Site Sponsor
Old Jan 15, 2013, 11:09 AM
bobepine's Avatar
Joined Jun 2011
7,342 Posts
Trader Rating: 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenahelin View Post
Chris, i'm interested in a 355CNC frame w/ red anodized arms and top center plate, bottom plate metal finish, w/ a spare top clear plate, w/o a power board, (will need a set of standoffs, i have an extra power board) thanks.
Hi,

Red anodizing is a no go. Black only. I can do powder coated orange and maybe red, but not anodized. I would not recommend powder coating the plates. Too heavy and not scratch proof.

LMK.

Best,
Chris
bobepine is offline Find More Posts by bobepine
Site Sponsor
Old Jan 15, 2013, 11:10 AM
bobepine's Avatar
Joined Jun 2011
7,342 Posts
Trader Rating: 164
Quote:
Originally Posted by daskim View Post
Has the GoPro camera mount been tested as yet?

Any video examples of footage?
Just shipped one to Thurmond and one to Bryan today. Patience is a virtue.

Best,
Chris
bobepine is offline Find More Posts by bobepine
Site Sponsor
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For Sale Armattan Quads Announcement: Upgrade Parts bobepine Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W) 16 Oct 13, 2012 12:07 PM
Sold RX Ready Custom Sports Quad: Armattan 362 bobepine Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W) 9 Sep 24, 2012 01:24 PM
Sold Open Pilot CC quad with aluminum Frame/ leds.Update listing 18 Jan price lowered tc3wins Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W) 8 Jan 18, 2012 07:35 PM
Sold Quad frame for sale!!! previously listed. as full quad. tc3wins Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W) 3 Aug 25, 2011 08:56 AM