HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
This thread is privately moderated by bobepine, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 29, 2012, 11:23 AM
bobepine's Avatar
Joined Jun 2011
8,115 Posts
Trader Rating: 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by daskim View Post
Thanks Chris for the response.
No probs.

Your order is ready, by the way. Shipping tomorrow. Will PM you shortly. Video uploading.

Best,
Chris
bobepine is online now Find More Posts by bobepine
Site Sponsor
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 29, 2012, 11:29 AM
I'm New
unfaix's Avatar
United States, TX, Arlington
Joined Mar 2012
719 Posts
Trader Rating: 48
@Chris, for my future orders, would you be able to use different shipping method if I pay for it? That way you wont be at a lost, and I could elect to have USP or FedEx or something of that nature.

)
unfaix is offline Find More Posts by unfaix
Old Nov 29, 2012, 11:42 AM
bobepine's Avatar
Joined Jun 2011
8,115 Posts
Trader Rating: 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfaix View Post
@Chris, for my future orders, would you be able to use different shipping method if I pay for it? That way you wont be at a lost, and I could elect to have USP or FedEx or something of that nature.

)

If you pay for the shipping, Sir. I'll deliver it myself. USP is not a big thing here, but I believe FedEx can be used at the post office. It will cost you an arm, a leg, and half your teeth, though. But sure, yes, I can do that.

Is your order taking too long? How long have you been waiting?

Best,
Chris
bobepine is online now Find More Posts by bobepine
Site Sponsor
Old Nov 29, 2012, 12:28 PM
I'm New
unfaix's Avatar
United States, TX, Arlington
Joined Mar 2012
719 Posts
Trader Rating: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobepine View Post
If you pay for the shipping, Sir. I'll deliver it myself. USP is not a big thing here, but I believe FedEx can be used at the post office. It will cost you an arm, a leg, and half your teeth, though. But sure, yes, I can do that.

Is your order taking too long? How long have you been waiting?

Best,
Chris

Lol,

Okay I change my mind hahah, would rather keep my extremities lol.

I think it should be here sometime this week or next week for mine.
unfaix is offline Find More Posts by unfaix
Old Nov 29, 2012, 12:33 PM
MSgt, USAF Ret.
Jim Frahm's Avatar
USA, WA, Spokane
Joined Nov 2003
1,353 Posts
Trader Rating: 126
My first order took about two weeks, the second order was a little over three weeks and I'm still waiting on the last two packages. I think the Holiday rush may be slowing things down a bit.

Jim
Jim Frahm is offline Find More Posts by Jim Frahm
Old Nov 29, 2012, 12:35 PM
I'm New
unfaix's Avatar
United States, TX, Arlington
Joined Mar 2012
719 Posts
Trader Rating: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Frahm View Post
My first order took about two weeks, the second order was a little over three weeks and I'm still waiting on the last two packages. I think the Holiday rush may be slowing things down a bit.

Jim
That's what I assume it was, since I've gotten packages sooner before.

Just waiting instead of flying it is getting to me
unfaix is offline Find More Posts by unfaix
Old Nov 29, 2012, 12:51 PM
bobepine's Avatar
Joined Jun 2011
8,115 Posts
Trader Rating: 170
Indeed, this is a record slow. It never took 3 weeks before. Just happy it finally made it home but 3 weeks still is unusual. It's usually around 10 days.

Thanks for letting us know, Jim. Must be the holidays rush.

Thanks for helping ease the mind of those waiting longer that usual, Jim. I appreciate it.

Best,
Chris
bobepine is online now Find More Posts by bobepine
Site Sponsor
Old Nov 29, 2012, 01:22 PM
Fly Fast, Fly Hard, Fly Fun
rexless's Avatar
Canada, BC
Joined Apr 2012
1,534 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
My experience was amazing. Most of my orders from China/HK take 3-4 weeks. I even had two that took more than 2 months recently. My Armattan arrived so fast, I think it was 4 or 5 days. My Devo 10 just arrived 10 minutes ago from Miracle Mart and it was surprisingly only 7 days.
rexless is offline Find More Posts by rexless
Old Nov 29, 2012, 04:07 PM
Fly Fast, Fly Hard, Fly Fun
rexless's Avatar
Canada, BC
Joined Apr 2012
1,534 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
I'm looking at the rx1002 that came with the devo 10. I was surprised at the long antennae but now looking at some of the posted pictures I see them routed into the wire holes on the plates. What I can't see is where they go after that. Should I run them along the 2 back arms near the ESC's? The manual says 90 degree spread is best so I guess that would comply.

All I'm waiting for is the battery shipment... it has the servo connectors. No rush though. Seems I have to learn how this crazy TX works first. I wonder, maybe I can hook the RX to my van.. if I flick some of these switches maybe it will go pick up some sushi for me...
rexless is offline Find More Posts by rexless
Old Nov 29, 2012, 05:11 PM
Registered User
Denmark, Central Denmark Region, Karup
Joined Aug 2012
254 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Ha ha Chris 36- vartaz
-CNC 355 RXR *orange front arms and black ANODIZED rear arms. 8$ extra for anodized arms Pepperoni pizza requested also, with Jalapegno poppers and french fries.

im looking forward to getting that menu! Im gettin hungry. :-D
Where do you ship from as am in Denmark.
vartaz is offline Find More Posts by vartaz
Old Nov 29, 2012, 06:17 PM
Registered User
Joined Nov 2012
7 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobepine View Post
OK. Please confirm your order once your PPL is verified, please and I will have that done for you. I added you to the list.

Best,
Chris
Chris,

PayPal just verified my account and I confirm my order.

Thanks
joc1618 is offline Find More Posts by joc1618
Old Nov 30, 2012, 01:40 AM
I'm New
unfaix's Avatar
United States, TX, Arlington
Joined Mar 2012
719 Posts
Trader Rating: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobepine View Post
Indeed, this is a record slow. It never took 3 weeks before. Just happy it finally made it home but 3 weeks still is unusual. It's usually around 10 days.

Thanks for letting us know, Jim. Must be the holidays rush.

Thanks for helping ease the mind of those waiting longer that usual, Jim. I appreciate it.

Best,
Chris
Speak of the devil, I just got home from work and there it was.

Time to put on some xt60 and wait until the sun comes up.

THanks chris
unfaix is offline Find More Posts by unfaix
Old Nov 30, 2012, 09:47 AM
Registered User
United States, IL, Schiller Park
Joined Nov 2012
3 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Hi Chris,

Are you still taking orders? I don't mind waiting. If so, I would like to order the following:

360-M (Black) RXR DIY Kit

Please let me know.

Thanks!
ddub134 is offline Find More Posts by ddub134
Old Nov 30, 2012, 11:07 AM
MSgt, USAF Ret.
Jim Frahm's Avatar
USA, WA, Spokane
Joined Nov 2003
1,353 Posts
Trader Rating: 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfaix View Post
Speak of the devil, I just got home from work and there it was.

Time to put on some xt60 and wait until the sun comes up.

THanks chris
Yeah, the same thing happened to me except I only received 1 of 2 packages Chris shipped on the same day. What I've noticed is the tracking info is not that reliable. But, everything eventually shows up and no damage to date.

It's time for some and a little more waiting.

Jim
Jim Frahm is offline Find More Posts by Jim Frahm
Old Nov 30, 2012, 11:22 AM
bobepine's Avatar
Joined Jun 2011
8,115 Posts
Trader Rating: 170
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddub134 View Post
Hi Chris,

Are you still taking orders? I don't mind waiting. If so, I would like to order the following:

360-M (Black) RXR DIY Kit

Please let me know.

Thanks!
Hi,

Did you register on RCG to order? Is your paypal verified? How did you find out about my quads?

I can take your order so long as your paypal is verified. Let me know!

Best,
Chris
bobepine is online now Find More Posts by bobepine
Site Sponsor
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For Sale Armattan Quads Announcement: Upgrade Parts bobepine Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W) 16 Oct 13, 2012 01:07 PM
Sold RX Ready Custom Sports Quad: Armattan 362 bobepine Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W) 9 Sep 24, 2012 02:24 PM
Sold Open Pilot CC quad with aluminum Frame/ leds.Update listing 18 Jan price lowered tc3wins Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W) 8 Jan 18, 2012 08:35 PM
Sold Quad frame for sale!!! previously listed. as full quad. tc3wins Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W) 3 Aug 25, 2011 09:56 AM