SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Taget, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 16, 2012, 10:51 PM
United States, MI, Marquette
Joined Dec 2010
208 Posts
Build Log
CNC Machine update.

I was busy today. The power supply is tested and wired, just need to add the cooling fans and it is complete. The router itself is assembled and ready to be mated with the computer. The pc is all set, updates done and cleaned up.

As of right now the only thing i am missing is a Male - Male printer cable. I am sure i have one in the garage and will be on the hunt tomorrow. Hopefully i get to do some testing and take it for a drive.

The power supply turned out quite well. I brought the connections out to a terminal block i snagged at menards. there is ground and then i brought out taps for 5v, 12v, and 24v. I could have also brought out a 17 volt lead but couldnt find a reason for doing so. The Supply is producing 25.3 volts of power, so i hope things will run smoothly.

Watch out for shop trolls, they like to hide your tools.
Taget is offline Find More Posts by Taget
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: CNC Machine update.
to remove ads between posts