HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 16, 2012, 07:12 PM
aka Schleppmeister
PA
Joined Feb 2006
1,931 Posts
New Product
Rosenthal products

I am in talks right now with Rosenthal in Germany and would like to make their products available to the US market. I would import products based on demand and like to have them send the first container around the end of this year. Therefore, if you are interested in any Rosenthal product, feel free to send me a PM. I will add products to my web store eventually. For now, feel free to browse the Rosenthal web store (select your language from the drop down menu on the left):

http://www.rosenthal-flugmodelle.com/index.php

As you know shipping is a major drawback for some US customers. The more I order, the more I can bring down shipping cost. Exact pricing will be announced later. Build service based in the US would also be available. Again, feel free to contact me with questions.
iflytailies is offline Find More Posts by iflytailies
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by iflytailies; Nov 17, 2012 at 07:59 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 17, 2012, 07:51 PM
Joined Nov 2007
9 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by iflytailies View Post
I am in talks right now with Rosenthal in Germany and would like to make their products available to the US market. I would import products based on demand and like to have them send the first container around the end of this year. Therefore, if you are interested in any Rosenthal product, feel free to send me a PM. I will add products to my web store eventually. For now, feel free to browse the Rosenthal web store (select your language from the drop down menu on the left):

http://www.rosenthal-flugmodelle.com/index.php

As you know shipping is a major drawback for some US customers. The more I order, the more I can bring down shipping cost. Exact pricing will be announced later. Build service based in the US would also be available. Again, feel free to contact me with questions.
Hi, I have recently looked at the Rosenthal website and I am interested in an ASK-18; so, if you are looking to import Rosenthal products please contact me. Jerry
winkman is offline Find More Posts by winkman