SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Turqui, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 16, 2012, 05:57 PM
USA, FL, Weston
Joined Jan 2011
42 Posts
Trader Rating: 117
Sold
rare condition, super tigre saturno 60(beleived to be brand new)

SUPER TIGRE 60 SATURNO,I GOT THIS ENGINE ON A TRADE AND HAVE NO INTERESTED ON KEEPING IT AROUND, I WAS TOLD THAT ENGINE HAVE NEVER BEEN RUN OR SEEN FUEL, ANIWAY I WILL NOT GUARANTEE THAT BUT BY THE LOOK AND CONDITION, I WOULDNT DOUBT THAT ENGINES IN FACT ARE NEW, NEVER RUN, I INSPECTED CAREFULLY THE ENGINE AND IT DOESNT APPEAR TO HAVE BEEN MOUNTED OR RUN. ONCE AGAIN, I DONT GUARANTEE ANYTHING, PLEASE LOOK CAREFULLY AT PICTURES AND MAKE YOUR OWN CONCLUSION.SOLD AS-IS,NO REFUNDS,NO RETURNS.

PLEASE PM WITH OFFERS, IM NOT SURE WHAT SHOULD I ASK FOR THEM,BUT THEY MUST GO.

1-SUPER TIGRE 60 SATURNO, RARE IN THIS CONDITION, IT APPEAR TO BE NEW,INCLUDES BOX(NOT SURE IF ITS THE CORRECT BOX), IT INCLUDES MUFFLER AND NEEDLE VALVE SEALED IN BAG.PLEASE PM WITH OFFER, IM NOT SURE WHAT SHOULD I ASK FOR IT.
dont asume,ask questions if need, if you dont see in picture, its not included.

its faster to contact me via email: abedrabboi@gmail.com
payment:cash in person,money order,or check; paypal ONLY IF the buyer agrees to send payment as gift option(check my rating) and replies via pm to have read and accepted the following terms(everything is sold as-is,no refunds,no guarante,no returns; what you see is what you get, dont asume.)
p
shippinhg is via usps with delivery confirmation, planes will be double boxed and packed well,but i have to state that i will not be responsible for how usps handles the package, fell free to pay 2 bucks more and insure the package.
please dont asume,feel free to ask and ill give you answers.
Attached Thumbnails
Turqui is online now Find More Posts by Turqui
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 16, 2012, 07:16 PM
Hartsville, SC
Joined Apr 2006
893 Posts
Trader Rating: 48
PM with offer sent.
N99JH is offline Find More Posts by N99JH
Old Nov 16, 2012, 07:25 PM
Hartsville, SC
Joined Apr 2006
893 Posts
Please check your private email, I made an offer.
Old Nov 17, 2012, 08:03 AM
Hartsville, SC
Joined Apr 2006
893 Posts
Money sent as agreed. Sent you a PM.
Old Nov 17, 2012, 08:12 AM
USA, FL, Weston
Joined Jan 2011
42 Posts