HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Turqui, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 16, 2012, 04:18 PM
USA, FL, Weston
Joined Jan 2011
42 Posts
Trader Rating: 117
Sold
Few interesting engines, rarecondition,must sell

HI THERE,I HAVE A FEW ENGINES FOR SALE,SOME RARE SOMENOT SO RARE, ANIWAY THIS IS THE DESCRIPTION:

SUPER TIGRE 60 SATURNO,AND OS 58,I GOT THIS ENGINES ON A TRADE AND HAVE NO INTERESTED ON KEEPING IT AROUND, I WAS TOLD THAT ENGINES HAVE NEVER BEEN RUN OR SEEN FUEL, ANIWAY I WILL NOT GUARANTEE THAT BUT BY THE LOOK AND CONDITION, I WOULDNT DOUBT THAT ENGINES IN FACT ARE NEW, NEVER RUN, I INSPECTED CAREFULLY THE ENGINE AND IT DOESNT APPEAR TO HAVE BEEN MOUNTED OR RUN. ONCE AGAIN, I DONT GUARANTEE ANYTHING, PLEASE LOOK CAREFULLY AT PICTURES AND MAKE YOUR OWN CONCLUSION.SOLD AS-IS,NO REFUNDS,NO RETURNS.

PLEASE PM WITH OFFERS, IM NOT SURE WHAT SHOULD I ASK FOR THEM,BUT THEY MUST GO.

1-SUPER TIGRE 60 SATURNO, RARE IN THIS CONDITION, IT APPEAR TO BE NEW,INCLUDES BOX(NOT SURE IF ITS THE CORRECT BOX), IT INCLUDES MUFFLER AND NEEDLE VALVE SEALED IN BAG.PLEASE PM WITH OFFER, IM NOT SURE WHAT SHOULD I ASK FOR IT.(SOLD)

2-OS 58,I BELEIVE FROM THE LATE 50'S TO MID 60'S,ENGINE APPEAR TO BE NEW, APPEAR NEVER MOUNTED. ENGINE WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO USE MUFFLER,BUT IM INCLUDING A MUFFLER FOR IT SEALED IN BAG, THIS MUFFLER SELLS ON EBAY FOR 37 PLUS SHIPPING.
ENGINE IS A LITTLE HARD TO TURN BY HAND, SO I BELEIVE WITH A BIT MARVEL MISTERY OIL OR TRANSMITION OIL WILL TURN EASIER. BOX AND INSTRUCCIONS INCLUDED.(SOLD).

-TOWER HOBBIES 75, USED, THIS ENGINE IS PART OF A BULK I GOT IN A TRADE, I HAVENT RUN THIS ENGINE BUT ACORDING MY LIMITED KNOWLEDGE, IT FEELS VERY STRONG IN COMPRESSION, TURNS FREELY AND SMOOTH, IF YOU CHECK THE CILINDER HEAD IT HAS A SMALL DING BUT WILL NOT AFFERCT THE PERFORMANCE AND ONE CARB SCREW WAS REPLACED, PLEASE LOOK AT PICTURES. SOLD AS-IS,NO GUARANTEE OF ANY KIND. MUFFLER INCLUDED.$65 SHIPPED TO YOU.

-OS 40 SR(OR FSR?) IM NOT SURE IF SR AND FSR ARE THE SAME, ANIWAY THIS ENGINE IS USED THIS ENGINE IS PART OF A BULK I GOT IN A TRADE, I HAVENT RUN THIS ENGINE BUT ACORDING MY LIMITED KNOWLEDGE, IT FEELS VERY STRONG IN COMPRESSION, TURNS FREELY AND SMOOTH, ANIWAY ITS SOLD AS-IS,NO GUARANTEE IF ANY KIND, NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS. IM ALSO INCLUDING AN EXTRA CARB WICH IS NOT 100% COMPLETE BUT IS GOOD FOR SPARE PARTS AND IM ALSO INCLUDING A COUPLE SPARE PARTS(i beleive a cylinder and a rod, but im not sure 100%), i was told these parts were for this engine in case they will be needed some day but i will not guarantee they fit. asking $55 shipped to you.

its faster to contact me via email: abedrabboi@gmail.com
payment:cash in person,money order,or check; paypal ONLY IF the buyer agrees to send payment as gift option(check my rating) and replies via pm to have read and accepted the following terms(everything is sold as-is,no refunds,no guarante,no returns; what you see is what you get, dont asume.)
p
shippinhg is via usps with delivery confirmation, planes will be double boxed and packed well,but i have to state that i will not be responsible for how usps handles the package, fell free to pay 2 bucks more and insure the package.
please dont asume,feel free to ask and ill give you answers.
Attached Thumbnails
Turqui is offline Find More Posts by Turqui
Last edited by Turqui; Nov 17, 2012 at 04:08 PM. Reason: SOLD SATURNO. SOLD OS 58.
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 16, 2012, 04:42 PM
Australia, VIC, Melbourne
Joined Apr 2011
5 Posts
Trader Rating: 6
email sent
Biggles_172 is offline Find More Posts by Biggles_172
Old Nov 16, 2012, 05:00 PM
Aliphatic resin applicator
Joined Oct 2012
74 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
email sent
329 is offline Find More Posts by 329
Old Nov 16, 2012, 06:15 PM
Hartsville, SC
Joined Apr 2006
890 Posts
Trader Rating: 48
Any pictures of the Super Tigre 60?
N99JH is offline Find More Posts by N99JH
Old Nov 16, 2012, 06:19 PM
USA, FL, Weston
Joined Jan 2011
42 Posts
Trader Rating: 117
Sorry about the ST pictures,they didnt load so i opened another tread for that engine.
Turqui is offline Find More Posts by Turqui
Closed Thread