HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by unclegeorge, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 16, 2012, 04:02 PM
United States, FL, Sarasota
Joined Feb 2005
16 Posts
Trader Rating: 178
Sold
NIB-Laser cut Kit from Dare Design of 60" Ercoupe $40 plus shipping

NIB KIT never started to build by Dare Design New $99.00 Now $40 plus shipping of $15. Laser kit with plans and building instruction, complete.

The Ercoupe is probably one of the best-known light planes of its era. It was also a very efficient airplane with its smooth metal skin and streamlined engine cowling. It was also very easy to fly since all the controls were operated from the steering wheel, and due to the coupled rudder and ailerons, no rudder coordination was needed.

This model was designed as a slow, docile electric Park Flyer, and faithfully represents the flying qualities of its full-scale counterpart. Though a rather large model, the Dare Ercoupe is very light, so can be flown in smaller parks and soccer fields, yet is large enough to be flown at regulation flying fields as well.
The Dare Ercoupe features 4-channel control (Aileron, Elevator & Nose Wheel Steering). Due to the aileron design, the model has no adverse yaw, so the complexity of hooking up the twin rudder linkage isn’t necessary, to simplify both building and flying the Dare Ercoupe.

This contest quality design is another of the many, many Dare Design kits from the design studio of Pat Tritle. As with all Dare kits, we feature precision laser cut parts and contest quality sheet and stick balsa, landing gear wire, full size plans, acetate, and some basic hardware
Specifications: Span: 60” Length: 35.5” Wing area: 529 sq. in. Flying wt: 25 ounces 4-channel R/C
Power recommendations: Brushed power: 6v Speed 400 w/4:1 geared drive, 20A ESC, APC 11-7 prop and 7-cell, 1500 NiMH (2/3AA) battery pack (10-12 min duration) Brushless power: 2409-18 (1000KV) Outrunner w/18A ESC, GWS 10-4.7 prop and Evo 2500 2S Li-Poly battery (20-25 min duration)
Guidance: 3 Micro-servos (aileron (2), Elevator and Nose wheel steering)

Please give me your mailing address and please help me keep track of you order by typing in the item you are buying in the “Subject line” along with your mailing address in your Pay Pal purchase.

My account in Pay Pal is under uncgeorge@comcast.net

Uncle George
unclegeorge is offline Find More Posts by unclegeorge
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 16, 2012, 09:51 PM
Tacoma, WA
Joined May 2005
284 Posts
Trader Rating: 11
I'll take it if still available.
Jon S is offline Find More Posts by Jon S
Old Nov 16, 2012, 10:12 PM
Joined Feb 2005
16 Posts
It is still for sale. Send me a PM and Pay Pal payment and I'll ship it out to you.
Uncle George
Old Nov 16, 2012, 10:21 PM
United States, KY, Bowling Green
Joined Jul 2011
1,075 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
Sent funds via Paypal

Bill
Bill Smudge is offline Find More Posts by Bill Smudge
Old Nov 17, 2012, 12:00 PM
Joined Feb 2005
16 Posts
You got it.
Old Nov 17, 2012, 04:01 PM
USA, Mt, Billings
Joined Mar 2009
315 Posts
Trader Rating: 47
Uh...in which case you'd probably better refund the payment I sent prior to his "I paid" post. Paypal sent and PM sent pretty much the same time as this fellow last night.

Scottrik
NOISY MUSE is offline Find More Posts by NOISY MUSE
Closed Thread