HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by unclegeorge, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 16, 2012, 03:47 PM
United States, FL, Sarasota
Joined Feb 2005
16 Posts
Trader Rating: 169
For Sale
Throttle and Choke arms for Gas Engine Carbs.

If you have ever struggled with trying to make a new arm for your throttle or choke on your gas engine carborator out of nose gear steering arms---Here finally is a solution!

Note that there is a difference in the height of each are so they can pass each other without any interferrence.

They are CNC machine of 6061-T6 Aluminum so they can be taped for a 4-40 ball or you can use a nylon clevis if you like for hook up.

These arms are build to slide on to the brass shafts on your carborator and are held in place with 2 set screws. I recommend that you file a flat on the shaft after determning what angle is best for hook up and then use thread lock on the set screws.

Specs:
1. CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum in a brilliant red anodized finish.
2. Perfect for all carbs using standard 3/16" (0.1875") throttle and choke shafts.
3. May be drilled out for larger carbs using 7/32" (0.2187") throttle or choke shafts.
4. Offset heights provide enough linkage clearance for your servo mounting preferences.
5. The multiple 1/16" arm holes located at 1/2", 3/4" and 1" provide mounting flexibility and changes in mechanical advantage.

Sold in pairs only. One tall and one short. Includes 4mm set screws

I sell them for $14.50 a pair plus $2.00 S&H by first class. Priority mail is now $6.00. Buy two for $13.00 Each plus shipping!!!

Please give me your mailing address and please refer to the item you are buying in the “Subject line” along with your mailing address in your Pay Pal purchase. My account in Pay Pal is under uncgeorge@comcast.net
unclegeorge is offline Find More Posts by unclegeorge
to remove ads between posts