SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Skysurfer_uk, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 16, 2012, 07:47 AM
Old Git.
United Kingdom, England, Manchester
Joined Nov 2012
5 Posts
Mini-Review
G-Bladez max contra rotating helicopters.

These 40 ones, are available all over the place. This one came from Aldi.
It's pooh. Don't buy.
The first half of the flight, it's relatively fine (for what it is), indoors. As the pack wears down (this pack hasn't had 50 cycles), it really struggles to get it's big fat ar#e off the floor. It's too heavy, so improvements can be made by lightening...take off the cowl is the first (only) thing you can reasonably do. Outdoors (it is touted as being able to cope with small amounts of wind) in completely still air, there's no authority at all in pitch ('cos there's always some wind about). So it's time to climb over your fence, again
But.
It whetted my appetite, and I've moved on. To Heliguy's Atom, FP micro. I'll post a (micro) review here, when I know what it's like.
Skysurfer_uk is offline Find More Posts by Skysurfer_uk
to remove ads between posts