HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 15, 2012, 09:31 AM
Joined Nov 2012
1 Posts
Discussion
Newbie needs help on Losi Mini t

I am brand new to the hobby and could use some guidance...
I have a Losi Mini t with Mamba 8000 Brushless, Airtronics ESC using 1600 MAH lippos....
My issue is I dont feel it is fast enough. It seems to me the motor is working harder than it should. Seems like there is a lot of spinning without much power. I have recently installed a new upgraded Differential. I am not sure if maybe there was something I missed doing during the install but i can tell you both tires turn but again it seems like they spin too easy???

any help would be appreciated...
Cleanupman is offline Find More Posts by Cleanupman
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 15, 2012, 12:13 PM
Canada, ON, Markham
Joined Aug 2008
8,791 Posts
Is the slipper clutch too loose and always spinning?
wparsons is offline Find More Posts by wparsons
Old Nov 15, 2012, 03:35 PM
Joined Dec 2010
7 Posts
The slipper clutch is a good start. Do you have the standard slipper clutch or did you install the dual disc slipper?

You said you installed a new differential. I'm going to assume you installed the ball differential. Is that correct? If so, you will most likely have to adjust that.
JatoTheRipper is offline Find More Posts by JatoTheRipper