Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Pancari, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 14, 2012, 11:36 PM
What Do You Drive?
United States, PA, Folsom
Joined Jan 2012
704 Posts
Discussion
Harbor Freight - The Promise and Reality of the Low Cost Tool Provider

Everyone knows why we all love Harbor Freight, it's a place were any tool can be found, but we only care about cases for heli's and quads that cost us under 30 bucks, not including shipping.

I was going through my car web links this evening and came across a rather humorous but true article about Harbor Freight. And while they have few tools that we can use, I feel that any guy that picked up a toy hammer and broke his mother's lamp can get a laugh out of this.

It wasn't me, I swear, my brother did it.

This is a tremendous article so prepared to laugh your a-s-s off.

http://jalopnik.com/5959822/i-love-y...e-plastic-hell

Back to heli's..
I took out my Bravo SX after 6 months which I love, ran it into my wall twice and now the tail rotor turns nomater what. Guess I broke another heli and think I have more broken heli's than ones that are flying.
Pancari is offline Find More Posts by Pancari
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by Pancari; Nov 14, 2012 at 11:51 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 15, 2012, 02:36 AM
Safety : practice & promote!
Joined Dec 2011
4,657 Posts
Holy crap, man. That was freakin' hilarious! I had to go wipe my eyes 3 times just to make it through to the end of the article. What an awesome find. Thanks for sharing.
RoboHeli is online now Find More Posts by RoboHeli
RCG Plus Member