SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by poiyt, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 14, 2012, 08:38 PM
Find More Posts by poiyt
Trader Rating: 22
United States, GA, Newnan
Joined Aug 2010
1,170 Posts
Trader Rating: 22
Sold
Dynam Sbach Modded for 3D BNF *LPU* (Atlanta S Area)

Gents I got the heli bug again so I need to thin the fleet a tad....and although I grieves me mightily to do it, I must part with my beloved Dynam Sbach.

History:
Got her about June this year; and since I'm very fond of flying beyond the stall, I set about modding her for 3D. Now, she's no PA Addiction- but boy after these mods she'll wad up pretty good. And if you have just a touch of wind on the nose, she'll come to a complete high-alpha stop in midair. She's just a great ship. This model has never been crashed and she's still fairly tight.

Mod/Upgrades:

-Improved motor mount on 5-ply plywood across the entire nose section. Holds the motor like a vise.

-Landing gear: the weak point on this model. Again, I had to do some foam surgery but added a 5-ply base, clevises, and threaded guy rods. Had no issues since.

-Put Robarts hinges on the ailerons.

-Secured tail wheel w/ CF tape & epoxy. It ain't going anywhere.

-Beveled out the foam on all control surfaces to get max deflection.

-Added stronger digital servo on ELE (DSV130M, Stryker servo) and metal gear servo on RUD.

-Added 3D control horns with backplates on all control surfaces.

-Upgraded battery tray, allowing battery placement for further aft CG (3D flt)

-Canopy pin included (must use)

**This will be BNF and includes a 2.4 Rx + 1 Sky lipo 4S/2200 batt...add your TX & GO!!**

SALES PRICE IS $125

Model can be seen at:
Allison Performance Hobbies
12 Greenville St,
Newnan, GA 30263
Store hours 10-6 M-F, 10-3 Sat, closed Sun
Store tel: 770.254.9557

Thanks for looking!

Jeff
poiyt is offline Find More Posts by poiyt
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 15, 2012, 04:03 PM