Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by oxygen, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 14, 2012, 03:45 AM
Flight cadet
The Netherlands, OV, Enschede
Joined Jul 2012
275 Posts
Idea
Motor / Prop saver

Based on the capri-sun straw idea (MassiveOverkill) I'll post some photo's and dimensions of my prop/motor saver idea made out of a ballpoint...

I found some (old) ballpoints and thought that the thickness of the inner tube (pen) maybe the same as the nickel/copper top. This top of the motor is about 2mm and the tube of the ballpoint is about the same. I've cut the ballpoint it into 4 pieces of 2.8 mm tube and pushed them over the top of the motor. When I hit something with the prop it comes off and when I crash and a prop hits the ground the tube will preserve the brush(?) in the motor
oxygen is online now Find More Posts by oxygen
to remove ads between posts