HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by goodhumormarc, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 14, 2012, 03:03 AM
figuring it out...sort of!
USA, OR, Happy Valley
Joined Jul 2010
1,030 Posts
Discussion
Change is constant

I got a waterproof camera to take some aerial footage. I had it standing up behind the battery but it seemed to drag a lot so I moved it forward on its side but it was a pain in the A@@ to flip the video and then get it to not look like crap was just not working. Then my Freind looked at me and Said to "just put a mirror on it". Well fine then! I needed to rebuild the canopy anyhow. I put some aluminum down flat sticking out the front so when this thing goes down It's like a bumper but if it hits the wrong thing.......AnyhowNow its a little heavy so I'm running a 2s 2200mah for video and throw the 3s in when its windy or to haul A@@! I did some test flights but the video sucked. I do have a link for my first Video though.....add some lights and now I need an FPV Night goggle setup or something!?
goodhumormarc is offline Find More Posts by goodhumormarc
to remove ads between posts