HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by .Superfly., who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 13, 2012, 05:39 PM
RC is healthy for your brains!
Italy, Lombardy, Milan
Joined Nov 2012
70 Posts
Cool
A simple presentation

I thought that I can give you a picture of myself.
I am still a beginner, but I am very keen on focusing on the more technical sides of the hobby. I love to fly, but I don't think I will ever be a world class performer.
I focus on the Phoenix simulator, I am aiming to master the Turnigy 9XR with added telemetry and open source firmwares, wishing to set up a pan/tilt FPV system and currently thinking of this personal hangar:

Very performing Talon tricopter;
Long long stamina bixler 2 with fpv/osd/telemetry;
Helicopter HK 550 FBL very mellow specs, scale flying (slow slow head speed);
Airplane LX Mig29 with fpv/osd/telemetry just like the russian guys I have found on youtube;
Something, something, anything so to fit the cheapest, smallest, easiest turbine. Because I love the music of it and the perfume of kerosene

Wishing to get 900MHz systems any time that I can, so to be able to stretch far both for controls, telemetry and fpv.
Somehow, living in Italy is "forcing" me to focus on Hobby King exclusively for the supplies, but I am quite at ease with it.
Drop me a private message freely because I like very much to exchange ideas on everything. My past engineering degree can help a bit on the realms of Electronics, Radio systems, Telemetry and Aerodynamics.
.Superfly. is offline Find More Posts by .Superfly.
to remove ads between posts