Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Nov 13, 2012, 01:49 PM
I fly 3-C Crash,Crunch,Crumble
USA, NM, Clovis
Joined Feb 2010
1,031 Posts
Mini-Review
Bowker Aero Models X-35

Sandy and I flew with Chris Bowker a week ago at the Midland CAF indoor fly in. I purchased an EPP kit that he offers that is a rather unique design. It is a Jet fighter with a midship mounted motor, swinging an 8" prop. Requires only 3 servos, and is quite a performer. Have not flown this one yet, but will soon. It is a straight forward build, and Chris has a build thread on his Blog. Will post test flight results later
Mr. foambuilder is online now Find More Posts by Mr. foambuilder
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 18, 2012, 01:47 PM
I fly 3-C Crash,Crunch,Crumble
USA, NM, Clovis
Joined Feb 2010
1,031 Posts
I flew the X-35 on Saturday afternoon, but it was way too windy for this lil bird. It was fun to just sit there in a high alpha and not go any where, and when ready to land, just adjust the power for a very soft straight down landing. This is gonna be a hoot indoors. Roy
Mr. foambuilder is online now Find More Posts by Mr. foambuilder