Fly like a bird
Beijing & ShenZhen, China
Joined May 2010
480 Posts
Alert
BEVRC Shipping Please read.

Air parcel packages delay because of the Chinese government 18th vote meeting

For those interested in the Chinese system look HERE

Due to the political process in China the normal parcel delivery system has been disrupted.

Q. Why?
A. Security reasons

Q. What has been affected?
A. The security alert status has been elevated. Many areas are affected. All air parcels are put on hold in Beijing Customs until the end of the process.

Q. When will things get back to normal?
A. The government makes the decision as to when the Alert status is lifted. The political process should end by the 16th of November. This could even be the end of November.

Q. What steps has BEVRC taken?
A. In order to avoid long delays in shipping, we have stopped using air parcel for now until the courier service returns to normal.

Sorry for the inconvenience, and for orders which have been shipped using air parcel and delayed, we will get you all updated.

We have introduced a service center: https://bevrc.zendesk.com/home

As well as new support staff...me included. I'm from Europe so i can better service that area...oh and Australia and the USA . I can be reached on Skype: DrZoidberg_1

Thank you

Dr Z
BEVRC is offline Find More Posts by BEVRC
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 13, 2012, 11:42 AM
Joined Dec 2005
1,820 Posts
That reminds me. One of the monitors you sent me was dead on arrival. I gotta remember to get a replacement.

The other one works great though!
BushmanLA is offline Find More Posts by BushmanLA
Old Nov 14, 2012, 09:32 AM
Fly like a bird
Beijing & ShenZhen, China
Joined May 2010
480 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BushmanLA View Post
That reminds me. One of the monitors you sent me was dead on arrival. I gotta remember to get a replacement.

The other one works great though!
Hi BushmanLA. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please contact our service center: https://bevrc.zendesk.com/home

Thanks
BEVRC is offline Find More Posts by BEVRC